22

❝𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐭? 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"adult movies are sooooo confusing" you
whined walking side by side junpei who in turned chuckled awkardly at your statement grasping your hand tighter as you walked across the street.

of course, not like your last walk, you two now have an specific destination to go to.

...his house.

"i'm not lost like last time shino-chan!"

"then why are you all alone here?! what if you got somebody else to find you and they decided to kidnap you?! then you're gonna be cut open and your organs would be sold off, did you know that it's possible to happen?!" he paused to catch his breath, inhaling a huge amount of air before continuing his lecture about you being possibly taken by bad guys.

truthfully, at this point, you won't even wonder if his thoughts right now are about a group of alien suddenly abducting you.

"-or what if you got sold to other people and there, you'll be hurt so much! and then your parents would be looking for you or they'll just find your dead body in some random place? do you want that..?! " the two of you whisper shouted at each other gaining concerned looks from strangers as you walked through the streets.

can't they mind their own business?

" shino-chan, calm down, all that matters is i'm here with you. you're gonna protect me, right? "

he sighed deeply, trying to calm himself down. if you two are gonna spend time with each other, he'll surely gain wrinkles and all that effects from stress.

phew, is this what your parents deal with for years with you? well, he personally thinks it's worth it. with a kid, especially someone like you, he doubts there will even be a boring day.

"you watch too many movies, shino-chan"

"shi-shi, do y-" you looked up to see his face while you begin your question, well, nanami taught you to look at people when you talk to them, especially adults, to show that you're a well mannered child.

and to say you love his lessons is an understatement. his lectures are probably the best even if it was for scolding.

personally speaking though, you think you will actually like it more if he's your father rather than him. oh well, it's not like you can time travel and tell your father in the past to not to put his peepee inside your mother and keep it inside his clothes.

'he should keep it in his pants'

nodding to yourself, your mind flashes back into that one scene in the movie you saw with yuji, him probably not paying attention to you since he was busy to try his hardest to not get punched by that cursed doll.

you remembered how that woman slapped his former husband and scream out the phrase 'you should've keep it in your pants then!'

hm, maybe you should try that next time he denies you. you're his child, and he's your father, as your mother stated, she doesn't lie after all.