Well, aren't you special?

Oliver

Do you ever wonder about people? Well, I wonder about my cousins. The psycho twins were taking it slow with their girls. Deacon and Gia were moving at a good pace. Grayson was the one with issues.

Conner was in class as Deacon, and I grabbed a coffee. Grayson burst through the doors like he robbed a liquor store. We watched him as he glanced around then rushed to the bathroom.

"What the hell did Grayson do now?" Deacon asked.

I didn't have a chance to answer as a burly guy almost ripped the hinges off the front door. "Where is that weasel? I'll snap his neck!"

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say Grayson did something stupid," I said.

The guy barreled through the bakery as he searched for Grayson. Pax came out from the back to find out about the commotion.

"Can I help you?" Pax asked.

"I'm looking for a prick so I can rip his dick off," the guy said.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear you're having anatomy issues, but I'm not sure who you want."

"The asshole is six feet with red hair."

"Oh. Well, then I can't help you. But something or leave."

"Give me a scone and a latte." The guy slapped money on the counter.

Pax shrugged abs grabbed the guy's order. Deacon and I shook our heads. Our cousin is a dipshit. Who the hell pisses off a burly guy with a billion tattoos?

We glanced to see Grayson peer around the corner. Being the lovely cousins we are, we threw his stupid ass under the bus. Deacon tapped the guy's shoulder. The guy turned his head.

"You're looking for him." Deacon pointed at Grayson.

"Thanks."

Grayson's eyes widened as the guy charged him. We leaned on the counter as the guy chased Grayson around the bakery. Pax leaned on the other side and watched it happened.

"Damn, look at Grayson run," Pax said.

"Run, Forrest, run," Deacon told Grayson, who stopped.

The man tackled Grayson and slammed his fist into Grayson's mouth. "Shouldn't we help the weasel?" Deacon asked.

"Nope, because he got me arrested. Let him fend for himself," I said.

The guy hit Grayson a few times, then walked over to the counter. He grabbed his scone and latte, then left. Grayson laid on the floor, groaning.

Deacon and I walked over to Grayson and leaned over him. He rubbed his head.

"One day, your mouth will overrun your body. Today is the day," I said.

"Who the hell did you piss off?" Deacon asked Grayson.

Grayson sat up. "Tiff's dad."

"Say what?"  I asked.

"Tiff and I got amorous. Everything was going well," Grayson said.

"I feel there's an and coming," Deacon said.

"Oh, there's an and all right," I said.

"And her dad caught us doing the hippity-dippity," Grayson said, standing up.

"You're a dumbass," I said.

"You don't have sex in the girl's house when her parents are home. What's wrong with you?" Deacon asked.