Halloween

Tori

Halloween arrived, and everyone thought haunted houses would be fun. It didn't matter to me if I could spend time with Elias. With school and the restaurant renovations, life kept us busy.

The cousins were bringing someone with them. It's about time. Someone could distract the cousins from their shenanigans. One can hope.

Elias pulled into a spot, and we got out of the car. He took my hand, and we made our way to everyone. The cousins introduced us to their dates. I knew Conner, Gia, Wendy, and Gabe since Gabe is my brother. I met Leticia, Maddie, Tiff, and Amie.  The girls were sweet and differed in personalities. They suited the cousins.

The guys talked as the girls talked while we waited in line.

"How long have you and Elias been dating?" Tiff asked me.

"Over a year. We grew up next door to each other," I said.

"You're lucky," Leticia said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I wish I would have met Jayden sooner. He's a sweetheart," she said.

"The psycho twins are sweet guys. A little crazy but sweet," I said.

"Why do you call them the psycho twins?" Amie asked me.

"Because they're nuts," Gia said.

I nodded as we laughed.

"Should we worry?" Amie asked.

"No, because Kayden and Jayden protect the people in their life," I said.

It's true. Kayden and Jayden are the psycho twins, but they protect the people close to them.

"Whew," Leticia said.

As we talked, a guy walked by with two guys and three girls. "Hey, Fatty," he said to Maddie.

Maddie shrunk and fidgeted.

I whipped around. "What did you say?" I asked the guy.

"That cow heard me. She should lose a few pounds before the haunted house collapses," the guy said.

I balled my fists and storms towards him as he and his friends laughed. I tapped him. His head turned, and I decked him. That's all it took as I jumped on him.

"Oh, my God! Tori!" Gia said.

"Help me, you goober!" I told Gia.

All hell broke loose as Gia tried to help me while the guy's friends got into the mix. Wendy, Tiff, and Leticia helped as Maddie and Amie got the guys.

"Ah, hell," Owen said.

They guys ran over and had to separate us. I swung and hit Elias. He grabbed my shirt and pointed at me. Oops.

One guy opened his mouth, and Wendy slugged him.

"Christ, Wendy!" Owen said.

"Well, the guy should have kept his mouth shut." Wendy shrugged.

The guy I hit groaned as his friends helped him.

"What is the issue here?" Elias asked.

"What's wrong with your voice?" A girl asked.

Well, shit. That was the wrong question to ask Elias.

"What did you say, you hoe?" Nate asked as Deacon joined him.

"It was a simple question," the girl said.

Gia smacked the girl. "There, don't be rude, you twat."