Ch. 11 - Love For Sale

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Here, hold my morals!"

- Jade
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 11 - Love For Sale

▪️Q U I N T I N▪️

"Seriously, Quin?"

I looked at Jade through the reflection of the mirror. She was pouting while she sat on my bed, hugging the red and purple dragon pillow pet she had gotten me years ago.

"What did I do now?"

"I thought you said you'd ask Vincent to ask Dom for me? You're just going to go to that party at the brothel and leave me home alone all by myself?" Jade complained as she watched me put on my jacket.

Sighing, I turned around to face her, "J... Vincent said that party would not be much fun for you. Not to mention he didn't even need to ask Dominic to know what the answer would be–a flat resounding no..."

Narrowing her eyes, she grumbled, "Aleksandr needs to hurry up and make some sort of fancy dance club that also doubles as a sex dungeon or something. That way while you guys go fuck, I can go party properly..."

"A sex club huh? I don't think Aelbank City has one of those."

"Not yet! If I had it my way, I'd push to get a sex club opened as soon as possible! I mean sure, the brothels are a decent idea, and the women are safe. But it's a bit boring in terms of the format if you ask me. Plus, if we had a sex club, we could rake in even more legitimate money for the mafia alliance," Jade stated, clearly having given the venture some thought.

Not being able to help myself, I teased, "Is that what they're teaching you in your accounting lectures?"

"Ha! I wish, but what's the point in getting a degree in Forensic Accounting if I can't help make us more money?"

"Oh Jade, and here I thought you were just going to be a nice and quiet accountant."

Shaking her head with a mischievous grin, Jade said, "Me? Nice and quiet? Here, come hold my morals..."

Walking over to the bed, I asked, "What morals?"

"Exactly!" Jade exclaimed as she giggled and hit me with the pillow pet before getting up, "Sit down, let me comb your hair for you."

I did as she instructed.

"So... Dom asked you to drive him and Vincent to the brothel tonight?"

From the tone in her voice, I could tell that she was a bit jealous, knowing that the Calvetti mafia boss was probably going to have sex tonight.

I knew that she and Cristiano were not in an intimate relationship. Deep down, it was clear to me that she wanted Dominic to be her first consensual partner. Although, seeing as she was dating Cristiano, I could not say if she would eventually give in and have sex with him.

Either way, I would support her in whatever decision she would make.

What I could say though, was that whether she would admit it or not, she wanted Dominic. Sure, she may have genuine feelings for Cristiano, but there was no running from the love she felt for the Calvetti mafia boss.

Not that I could blame her, I understood what she was going through. I was madly in love with Vincent and where anal sex was concerned, I wanted him to be my first consensual partner.

Shit, I wanted Vincent to be the only man to truly claim me.

Enzo may have taken something precious from Jade and myself. But we would be damned if we let him ruin our lives and even though we may have had to overcome a few obstacles, I could proudly say that we were thriving in our own way.