Ch. 19 - Living In A Lie

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Don't make me repeat myself."

- Vincent
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 19 - Living In A Lie

▪️Q U I N T I N▪️

Sometime later in the middle of the night, we drove into the underground garage of the Calvetti residence.

Tonight, had been one of those nights and it showed as most of our clothes were soiled, red stains standing out boldly against our white shirts. With our jackets in our hands, most of the men disappeared into the manor above via the steps, their hushed whispers going with them.

After Kadri had murdered nine of his own men, Vincent and myself shot the remaining five before Dominic killed the Albanian leader himself.

We then proceeded to chop up the bodies before stuffing the severed limbs into barrels. The plan would be to burn the bodies in a few days, as Dominic specifically wanted the remains to begin decomposing before we lit them on fire. The barrels would then be sent to Kadri's farm house in Somer's Point, sending a message to José.

Pushing the dark images out of my mind, I refocused on my surroundings.

Glancing over to look at my matte black Porsche 911 Turbo S, I appreciated how beautiful the car looked under the bright lights.

Even after having it for over a year, I still loved it as much as I had the day I had received it. Parked next to it was Jade's chrome purple Porsche Panamera that Dominic had gotten her for her twentieth birthday. It had been fun racing my best friend up and down the private road just outside the manor.

Shifting my gaze forward, my grin widened when I saw Jade at the centre of the parking structure.

She was casually straddling the Pak40.

It was rare to see us covered in so much blood and I knew that Jade must have been wondering what the hell happened tonight.

Nonetheless, she had a smile on her face as she watched Dominic, Vincent, and myself walk closer to her. She was clearly happy to see that there was not as much blood on our shirts as we held our jackets with two fingers slung over our shoulder.

With idle hands, she gently stroked the purple and grey camouflage-coloured anti-tank gun. Dominic's eyes narrowed at the movement as she pulled his attention to her.

Jade wore a moss green satin pyjama set with black lace trimmings. The camisole top moulded against the round shape of her perky breasts, while the shorts showed off the smooth skin off her upper thighs. The material did not leave much to the imagination as it hugged her body.

Oh Jade! You little brat!

I knew perfectly well that she came down here scantily clad on purpose for she loved frustrating Dominic. By purposefully disobeying him, she sought to rile him up. Jade enjoyed their rough kisses and the Calvetti boss would no doubt give her a piece of his mind.

Hopefully that was all the damage she had planned for tonight because I was tired and did not have the energy to listen to them argue.

"Why aren't you in bed? What mischief are you up to?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Oh you know, I can never really sleep when you guys are out doing business..." Jade shrugged slightly then added, "So when I heard you guys were coming in I ran down to greet you all," she said with a smile, her eyes turning to Dominic, "well more Dom than anyone else."