Ch. 36 - Make Me Feel

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"There are only two kinds of men,
the dead and the deadly..."

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 36 - Make Me Feel

▪️V I N C E N T▪️

I woke up to the feel of Quintin moving beside me, his hands caressing my chest.

With my eyes half open, I welcomed the soft touch of his lips against mine before his mouth began peppering kisses down my torso. I groaned and watched as he pulled the sheets off of us, exposing our naked bodies to the faint light of the morning sun that had yet to rise over the horizon.

Glancing over at the large mirror that we had turned towards the bed last night, I admired the view of him as he knelt between my legs. Sending me a wink, Quin then lowered his mouth onto my hardened length and quickly went to work, using his tongue and lips to tease me.

"Damn, love, good morning to you too..." I moaned out softly.

My left hand moved to gently tunnel my fingers through his wavy hair, enjoying the way his mouth pleasured me. Quintin's expressive hazel eyes never left mine, and I could see how much he loved me as he silently voiced his emotions through his piercing gaze.

Without warning, Quintin pulled off me for a moment to grab the bottle of lube.

I observed the way he applied the cool gel to two of his fingers before they disappeared behind him. He hungrily resumed sucking me off while he slowly fingered himself. Thanks to the mirror I had an unobstructed view of Quintin, my eyes missing nothing as I got even more turned on by the raw and provocative show he was putting on for me.

Seeing him touch himself reminded me of how his fingers had felt inside of me last night.

Just remembering the way his thick shaft had invaded me had my body shuddering in pleasure. It was as though I could still feel Quintin inside of me and I yearned to feel him deliciously stretch me once more.

Even though I was still sore, I did not care, I wanted him again this morning.

Relinquishing control to Quintin had been nothing short of exhilarating. The way he dominated my body had me squirming in remembrance and I was not ashamed to say that I was aching for him.

Having Quintin inside of me was unlike anything I could have ever described. I had felt so alive when we were connected like that.

It was one thing to top him, but being on the receiving end had put me in such a vulnerable position that I was shocked by how much I had enjoyed surrendering my control. All the love and trust I had for him seemed to magnify and I could not even begin to describe the emotions that coursed through me when he dominated me.

The feel of his hands rubbing lube on my shaft pulled me from my thoughts.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Grinning, Quintin replied, "What does it look like? I'm getting ready to ride that big cock of yours before we go to work."

Exhaling deeply, I groaned at the image and stated, "I have another idea."

"Oh?"

Sitting up, I bit the corner of my bottom lip for a moment before saying, "Will you ride my ass instead?"

Quintin's eyes widened slightly as he questioned, "I would love to, but I thought that you would have been too sore?"

"I am a little, but I crave the feel of you..."