Ch. 28 - Out In The Open

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Oh, so you don't usually
cum that fast then?"

- Vincent
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 28 - Out In The Open

▪️Q U I N T I N▪️

"I think we both know that I've been yours for some time now."

From the moment those words left my mouth, I felt Vincent begin to slowly enter me and my back arched off the bed.

All at once, it was the worst and the best thing I had ever experienced.

Even though I felt as though my lower insides were about to tear, I did not want him to stop. The pleasure mixed with pain was like a jolting rippling through me, a sensation so overwhelming that I forgot to suck in my next breath.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?" Vincent asked as he stilled.

His concern for me warmed my heart, but if he thought that I was letting him pull his dick out of me, he had another thing coming. I waited too long for this moment to back out now and if I was being honest, I found that I enjoyed a bit of pain every now and then.

I was grateful for those solo sessions with Vibrating Vincent, for I felt somewhat prepared to handle the real thing. Even if the real Vincent was thicker and went much deeper, I wanted every last inch of him.

"Don't you dare stop!" I gasped out, my hands gripping his shoulders harder.

My cock throbbed between us and I just knew that if I were to touch myself right now, it would not take much to make me cum. Vincent held my gaze as he slowly got into a steady pattern. He was such a vision as he leaned above me, his lips parted slightly and with each thrust a soft groan rumbled from his throat.

I could tell that he was restraining himself though, his face a concentrated mask as he held on to his control. Running my fingers down his bulging biceps, I gently dug my nails into his skin and pushed up against him.

"Don't hold back, Vince, fuck me please..."

"Are you sure?"

Biting the inside of my cheek, I clenched my inner muscles around him, forcing a grunt from his lips. In reply, Vincent's hand on to my waist tightened and I smiled, knowing that there would be bruises on that spot in the morning.

"I've been dreaming about this for the last two years," I confessed.

His nostrils flared as he rasped out, "If it gets to be too much, tell me."

"I have a feeling that I'm going to like it..." I teased and clenched around him once again.

Vincent let out a breathy laugh and said, "God dammit, Quin, you feel so fucking good!"

The sensation of him almost pulling out then thrusting his entire length back into me had me holding on to him so tightly that I knew my nails were marking his skin and I closed my eyes and cried out his name. I felt every thick inch of him inside of me as his scrotum slapped against my skin with every stroke.

With each movement, I could feel all my fears melting away.

I did not know why I had been so nervous. Of course, Vincent would have seen to it that I was taken care of. I knew that he would do everything in his power to ensure that he did not hurt me. Having never been in this position before, I realised that I loved having Vincent inside of me and I could not help but wonder if he would ever let me top him.