Ch. 17 - A Cartel Conversation

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Is that a threat or 
a piece of advice?"

- José
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 17 - A Cartel Conversation

▪️V I N C E N T▪️

What the fuck had I been thinking?

I frowned slightly as my mind went over the events of Quintin's birthday.

Giving him a car was one thing, for I easily justified the gift as a reward for all the hard work he had been doing, as well as for saving my life. Which it partially was, but it was also because I knew that Quintin was saving up to buy it and I sought to get it for him, wanting to see him smile.

But the kiss... What explanation could I possibly have come up with other than simply wanting to do it?

After a brief exchange, during which he stated that he was not Jade and would not ask me for a kiss, I could not explain it. Just seeing the way Quintin's face contorted with slight nervousness did something to me.

Then when I snapped and told him that I was not Dominic, so he should not expect me to give him a birthday kiss, Quintin's response had simply been that he knew that. To which I reacted by pressing my lips to his as whatever self-control I had until that point evaded me in that moment, resulting in me pushing him up against the car.

Even now, days later, my mind was still reeling over what had happened.

The sensations I had felt when my mouth touched his were not something I had been prepared for. In fact, I had not expected to lose control as I had, a hunger unleashing while I seemingly tried to consume him.

Although I knew that I had done it, I still could not believe that I had kissed Quintin.

Fuck, his lips were as soft as I had imagined.

The kiss turned out better than I thought it would. Once my lips touched his, my instincts just kicked in. It felt a bit weird at first, but as he pushed his body into me, I could tell that he was enjoying it and all my doubts faded as I devoured his lips with mine.

Frankly, I did not know where I found the willpower to pull away.

When Quintin had attempted to resume kissing me after I told him to stop, I was tempted to let him do so, already missing the taste of his lips. But things had already gotten out of hand and I was struggling to remain in control as it was.

My plan had just been to go to the club and give him the car.

Seeing Tristan dancing up against Quintin annoyed me more than I had cared to admit. After all, it was not the first time I had seen them together.

Hell, there had been a time when I had seen Quintin fucking Tristan's throat at the back of another club. Of course, they both had not seen me, but I watched longer than I should have, observing the way Quintin pumped himself in and out of Tristan's hungry mouth.

It was interesting to me that Quintin was a dominant where other men were concerned. Yet in terms of his interactions with me, it was blatantly clear that he had no problem submitting, willingly giving me control over his body to do as I pleased.

The notion stirred something primal deep within me and I revelled in the thought that if we were to ever be intimate, I would be his first. Where anal intercourse was concerned, Quintin had much more practise seeing as he was a well-seasoned top who had many lovers and well, I had never experimented with anal before.