Ch. 12 - Guns And Brownies

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I don't take things personally.
Especially from people who don't 
know me personally..."

- Vincent
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 12 - Guns And Brownies

▪️Q U I N T I N▪️

By the time I left the hotel room with Marisha, it had been well over an hour and a half since I had last seen Vincent.

"If you need me again, just let one of the guys know," Marisha said before kissing my cheek.

With a smile, I watched her disappear into the swaying crowd. We both knew that I would not be seeking her comfort again this night or anytime in the future for that matter. I just could not put myself through the mental torture again, at least not while my heart belonged to Vincent.

Taking my time to survey the room, I observed that the party was dispersed throughout the main restaurant located on the top floor of the hotel. What I liked most about this room was that the entire floor slowly turned, giving you a 360-degree view of Aelbank City.

The lower area of the restaurant had been transformed into a dance floor which was currently full of gyrating bodies. While the upper half balcony area kept its restaurant décor and layout and I could see a few people were sitting and chatting.

Letting out a deep breath, I tilted my head up to admire the way in which the dimmed lights created a kaleidoscope of colours while the sound of the music filled the air. Squeezing between people, I slowly made my way towards the bar area.

After ordering a large Sea Breeze cocktail, I turned back towards the room.

"Where are you..." I whispered to myself.

My eyes frantically searched the upper level, and it was there at the furthest corner to the left-hand side that I found who I was looking for. Sitting by himself, with his eyes focused outside the large floor-to-ceiling windows was Vincent, with what appeared to be some kind of small glass in his hand.

A few minutes later, I found myself walking up the stairs, making my way towards him with my own drink in hand.

"Everything alright? Where's Dominic?" I asked.

Not even glancing my way, Vincent took a sip of what appeared to be bourbon before he answered, "With Alena..."

I could not help but cringe slightly knowing what that meant.

Alena was one of Aleksandr's top girls. Since working with them, I had come to understand that she was one of the regulars who used to service Dominic whenever he visited the brothels.

Or rather, she was one of a small handful of women that were brave enough to sleep with the Calvetti mafia boss. According to Marisha, the redhead relished in being dominated and savoured the thrill of rough sex. Alena was only too eager to comply with Dominic's demands, while the other girls avoided him.

The arrangement was simple.

Dominic would organize to meet at one of Aleksandr's brothels and would spend a few hours with a female of his choosing. From what I gathered from Marisha, Alena had been one of his top preferences, as she had a high tolerance for pain and particularly enjoyed being gagged and bound.

I could not help but wonder what sex would be like between Jade and Domini, given his eccentric preferences.

Whenever Dominic had sex, the women were blindfolded, bound and gagged, with their legs securely spread wide. He would always remain fully clothed and would wear a condom while penetrating them from behind. It was the only position he indulged in as I figured that it allowed for the least physical contact.