Ch. 38 - Incoming Storm

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"If I ever lay eyes on him again,
he's fucking dead!"

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 38 - Incoming Storm

▪️Q U I N T I N▪️

I watched with great satisfaction as Dominic tortured Miguel Fuentes.

The Calvetti mafia boss took his time, taking great pleasure in inflicting pain on the man in various ways before he passed out. Only to crudely shock him back awake and repeat the process over and over again.

Due to the circumstances surrounding his capture, it would have been hard for Miguel to figure out how long he had been hanging upside down from the metal beam. His aching and bloody feet were tied by the ankles and held with a hook.

Observing Dominic work had been nothing short of inspiring.

He was almost artistic in the way he moved, knowing exactly where to touch Miguel. Using the right amount of pressure coupled with his knowledge of the human anatomy, Dominic knew which areas would inflict the most pain.

The Mexican man had been stripped naked, and his body had been beaten to a pulp. Dominic had taken the liberty of slowly removing Miguel's right eye with his switch blade before slicing it up and forcing it down his throat.

Through the obvious pain he felt, I silently wondered if Miguel was able to tell that both of his legs were broken. From the way he groaned and struggled to breathe, it was more than noticeable that he had a few broken ribs to say the least.

To be honest, I was impressed with Miguel's resolve.

Although, I figured in a way he was a bit like us. In that, even though he was scum, he was loyal to his leader and preferred to gracefully endure whatever torture at the hands of his captors.

I had expected him to give us the information we wanted. Unfortunately for us, he did not, although he did beg for death a few times, something that the Calvetti mafia boss repeatedly denied him.

Standing by the half-opened door, Dominic, Vincent, and I watched as Miguel slowly regained consciousness.

"Looks like sleeping beauty is coming about," Dominic murmured.

In his groggy state, Miguel would not have been able to observe much through what was left of his only working eye, which was almost swollen shut. However, he would be aware that he was inside of a brightly lit but empty warehouse.

Rubbing his palms together, Dominic grinned widely as Miguel slowly began to take in his surroundings, his gurgled groans echoing off the walls.

"If you lovebirds will excuse me," Dominic said, deciding it was time to make his entrance.

With his right gloved hand, he pushed the door open wider, intentionally making it creak as he strode into the warehouse, his silvery-white hair shining under the bright lights.

There were chunks of Miguel's skin missing from his chest and stomach and it seemed as though the memory of the torture he had endured came rushing back to him. With restricted panicked movements, we could hear his wheezing gasp as he heard the door opening behind him.

"Ah! You're finally awake!" Dominic said with a smirk.

Our footsteps echoed on the concrete floor as we approached the Mexican, though I made sure to keep myself a few feet away from him. Vincent had to take a call and silently excused himself, leaving me to continue to observe Dominic's interactions.