Thomas müller

"Thank you," Thomas said while putting his napkin down on the table as you had just finished dining.

You put down your glass and lifted your eyes to meet his', not understanding before saying: "What for?"

"For everything, for the dinner, per example," he responded, smiling softly. "It's my favourite meal, and I know it's quite complicated to cook, but you did it just to please me, and I'm thankful for that. I love you YN," he added while squeezing on your hand in his' on the table.

"I love you too," you answered your lips stretched in a happy smile too. He was right; you had spent half of the afternoon cooking it just in order to see him smile when he would eat it; so seeing it had worked, made you happy too.

Yu stood up and started to clean up a bit and he helped you while you were chatting joyfully.

You finished putting the plates in the dishwasher when you felt his arms enrolling around your waist, pressing your back against his torso. Small kisses were dropped on the back of your neck making shivers run through your spine. A soft moan escaped you when a hand passed under you shirt caressing the skin of your stomach.

You turned around and the second you were face to face with the footballer his lips crashed on yours' in a heated kiss full of tongues and teeth. You let him dominate the kiss for a few moments, before breaking the kiss.

"I want it to be tonight," he mumbled but you still heard him clearly. You knew what he meant. You knew Thomas was a virgin with some little experience that did not really count in the end, and Thomas knew you were experienced when it came to this matter. Not that you were harlot, you just had had boyfriends before him.

"You're sure?" you still asked, because you knew that it meant a lot to him. When he had confessed his virginity to you he had explained to you that he had always wanted to wait for the right girl to lose it with. He wanted it to be a real proof of love. At first it had made you uncomfortable, because, like said previously, you were not what we could call a virgin, you had preferred to enjoy the moment with your formers boyfriends, but Thomas had reassured you, saying that it did not mattered that you had more experience.

"More than ever, you're the person I waited for YN," he responded smiling before kissing you once more.

"Bedroom then," you managed to say between kisses, grabbing his hand in yours and leading him through your flat to your bedroom.

Once there, you kissed once more, your hands wandering on his clothed torso, undoing the buttons of his shirt quickly, before pulling off the garment. You then parted from his lips, downing a bit to kiss his jaw, neck and collarbone, nipping and sucking on it, enjoying the groans leaving the throat of the man you loved.

Your hands were on his abs, redr awing them with your fingertips. They eventually downed a bit more, undoing the buckle on his belt, opening the button and unzipping his jeans as quickly as for the shirt. You dropped on you knew while putting the clothes off his legs.

You were finally face to face with the bulge in his boxer shorts. You decided to tease him a bit, smiling proudly as you brushed past it with your fingertips, loving the deep sound leaving his open mouth. You finally took pity on him and your hand passed through his waistband caressing almost tenderly the already rock hard member of your boyfriend.

You kept teasing him like that a little moment, before finally taking him out of his last clothes. You stood up again, kissing him on the lips quickly before pushing him back on the bed.