Night with the lads - Rafinha

"Where you going Rafa?" You ask walking into the bathroom, Rafinha is in the shower singing Eminem's latest tune, you smile just because of how cute he is. "Some of the lads have asked me out for a few drinks, that ok?" He asks, practically shouting because of the stream of the shower. "Sure babe, hope you have a good time."

Little does Rafinha know you have your sexiest underwear under your dressing gown. "I'll just be here, alone." You chose that moment to drop the gown the floor and leave the bathroom. "Holy fuck." You hear him growl from the bathroom. You lay on the bed and pick up vogue, making you sure you spread your legs, just a little bit so Rafinha can see everything while he gets dressed.

Rafinha walks out of the bathroom, smelling minty fresh a towel wrapped around his hips. He takes one look at you and groans. "You are such a tease." You raise your eyebrow and reach around letting your bra unclasp, just as Rafinha starts towelling himself dry. "You're such a bad girl." You watch as his cock hardens underneath his towel. "I hope this goes down before I go out." You say nothing, just let your bra fall off completely, exposing your breasts.

"Bad, bad girl." He shakes his head and grabs a pair of boxers from the draw. This time you let your small thong slide down your legs and kick them onto the floor, raising your hips, just a little bit to expose yourself to Rafinha. Rafinha's mouth falls open. "I can't take this anymore." He drops his boxers onto the floor and practically jumps on top of you.

"Did you like my little show?" You ask as innocently as you could possibly muster, looking up at him through your eyelashes. "No, you've got me all horny and i'm supposed to be going out." Rafinha mocks with a pout, but lets his hands slide all over your body and cups your breasts. "Love your tits so much." He lets go and let's hand slide down to your pussy. "You're so wet, Jesus." You let your legs fall open completely. "You could always fuck me now and head to the bar after?" Rafinha rubs his thumb over your clit, you moan in surprise. "How can I say no to that?"

Rafinha doesn't waste anymore time, just changes the angle of his hips slightly until his cock presses against your pussy and quickly sinks inside of you, his hands digging into your hips as he starts to pound into you. "Feel so good for me baby, so wet." You moan and scratch lightly at the skin on his back, sex with Rafinha is always perfect.

"Harder." You whine, digging your heels into his back urging his hips to move more quickly. Rafinha takes your request instantly and pounds into you with a brutal pace and it feels so good, your pussy stretched around his massive cock. "Ride me." Rafinha moans and flips your positions so you're sitting on top of him.

"My pleasure." You dig your finger tips into his shoulder blades and squat over his cock, bouncing up and down on his massive member. Rafa moans throwing his head back into the pillows, as you bounce up and down as hard as you can, your thighs start to shake with the strain. "Oh dear, someone really needs to cum." Rafa pushes your body back a little and thrusts up into you while finding your clit with the pad of his thumb, it really doesn't take long the pure pleasure the position is giving you has you squirting your juices in seconds, screaming out his name.

Rafinha flips you back onto your back and slams into you with all his might, his own orgasm building in the pit of his stomach. "Holy fuck Y/N." He practically screams into your ear as he fills you with his seed. He pulls out almost instantly and collapses down onto the bed beside you.

The two of you just lay panting for a few seconds. "shouldn't you hurry up and get dressed babe? Aren't you supposed to be meeting everyone in a few minutes." Rafa checks his phone and groans. "Nah, going to stay in and have round two with you." He winks "And maybe even round three."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]hello guys

i am sooo sorry for the inactiveness

i have been going through so many college examinations and all

any way this one-shot i found on Tumblr

so the credit goes to @//sexualfootballblog

author name : Izzy