Good show - Sergio Ramos

You and Sergio have been together for quite a while now, well over a few years. He knows you are beaming with self confidence, and you know to please yourself when you're not around.

The bathroom door is slightly ajar, and you know he's watching you, it's not the first time, and sure as hell it won't be the last, but you never say anything. Sergio knows it's wrong to see you masturbating, but it's the sexiest thing in the world, and he just can't quite help himself.

Sometimes you leave the bathroom door open on purpose, just because you know he will be watching. Sometimes Sergio will sneak away from the bathroom, and jerk off to the thought of you, other times he will bound forward and punish you for teasing him.

You prop your leg up onto the lid of the toilet seat, giving Sergio a perfect view, to catch every detail. Your clothes are strewn across the bathroom floor, while both of your hands are on your breasts. You use your left hand to squeeze the soft skin, while the other teases your nipple, pulling and squeezing on the sensitive nub.

Sergio bites his lip, to stop himself from moaning, as you dip your hand into the special pink bag, pulling out a set of nipple clamps. As soon as your nipples are perk, you attach them to the nub with a soft moan.

You know by now Sergio will have has jeans pooling around his ankles, while his hand is busy in his boxer shorts, eagerly waiting for you to continue your little show.

You now turn your attention to your most sensitive area, and trail your fingers down your slim body, until you reach your pussy. You stroke your way down to your clit, moaning Sergio's name, as a wave of pleasure runs through you.

A soft moan escapes your lips, as you give a light pull onto the nipple clamps, just as your finger dips inside of your body, while your thumb stays firmly on your clit. You thrust your finger, and match it by stroking your clit, pushing you closer to the point of no return.

You add a second finger, and furiously thrust the two digits into yourself, the pleasure running through you is strong. You can't even think straight, you push in a third finger, hurrying the pace, so you don't cum before you get the chance to use your dildo.

Sergio moans, and furiously strokes on his cock, watching as you slip your fingers out of your body, and take the glittery pink dildo out of your bag, and nudge it against your entrance, finding the perfect angle, and slipping the silicone into your body with a happy moan. You know how close you are, so you don't waste any time, and instantly start to thrust into yourself with the dildo.

Sergio shudders, using his own pre-cum as lube, you are moving in a steady rhythm, your breasts bouncing perfectly, with every thrust of the dildo into your body. Sergio knows he won't last watching you fall apart, is enough. You flick your clit just once, and you are coming. You throw your head back, and cry out Sergio's name, as you squirt your juices around the thick dildo.

Sergio moans louder than he intends to, his own orgasm approaching quicker than a freight train. He bites down on his free hand as he comes, muffling any further sounds, as he spills his creamy white seed onto his own palm.

you take of the clamps, and put them in the bag, you will wash them later, and turn towards the bathroom door. "Sergio, I know you're there."