Something a little different - Erik Durm

Prompt: requested

Summary: Can you do an m/f Erik Durm Imagine where he asks for anal during sex... You oblige... Because you have a strap on you'd want to use on him.

Erik watches you slip off the last piece of clothing, from the bed. He has his fingers wrapped around his dick, and slowly jerking himself off, you have big, beautiful breasts, and your glistening pussy looks amazing."I've always wanted to try anal." Erik blushes a little, quite surprised those words could come from such an innocent mouth, but you want to try anal too, but in a different kind of way."That's good Erik, because I want to try anal too." You try and hide your smile. and drop the rest of your dress onto the floor, revealing a strap on. Erik looks confused for a moment, but he soon makes his way over to you.Erik runs his fingers along the long length, it's much bigger than his own cock. It feels a lot like a real cock, something arouses Erik about having this big thing inside of him."What do you think Erik?" You bring your fingers down to his jaw, stroking the smooth skin there, and in lean. The two of you share a passionate kiss, but it's only brief and ends too soon. "Still want to try anal?"Erik nods. "Yes please." He gets himself onto his hands and knees, you have to smile because he's done it without you telling him to. You reach over for the tube of lube, and pours a generous amount of lube onto your fingers.You slide a finger inside of him, the intrusion is much easier than you originally thought it would be. You reach around, and stroke Erik's cock in time with the thrust of your finger, to make this a little more pleasurable. "How is it Erik?""Strange." Erik shudders, because that's the moment you slide a second finger inside of him. He's much tighter around your two fingers, but you eventually start to thrust with them and feel him start to open up. Eventually you have four fingers inside of him, and can thrust them in and out of him easily. You slide your fingers out, and pour some lube onto your strap on.You kneel down behind Erik, and nudges the head of the strap on, against his waiting hole. "If it hurts Erik, tell me and we'll stop ok?" You stroke your hand over his back soothingly. Erik just grits his teeth, and nods.You grip tightly onto Erik's hip, and slowly push inside of him. You are unsure, so you heisted a little before sinking deeper inside of him, feeling him strech to accommodate the large dildo."Ahhhh." Erik bends down a little, resting his elbows against the bed sheets, instead of his hands. He rests his head on his shoulder, and watches as your dildo disapears inside of him. "Give to me, I can take it."You growl, and hold onto his hips tighter than you had before. Erik lets out a little smirk, gripping tightly onto the bed sheets, as you pull the whole way out and slam back into him. You don't hold back anymore, and thrust harder into him. Erik grips so tightly onto the bed sheets, that his knuckles turn white. You don't know if he's feeling any discomfort, but you reach around and grip his cock, and stroke him to the same pace as your thrusts. You change the angle very slightly, and brush against his sweet spot. "Ahhh, oh my god." Erik moans and throws his head back. "That's the most pleasure i've ever felt." Erik's groan is enough to make your pussy clit, luckily you bought the time of strap-on that gives you pleasure as well, and rubs against your clit with every thrust.Erik looks so beautiful spread out underneath you, a little like a whore, he responds to everyone of your thrusts, with a pleasure filled whine. You hit Erik's prostate one more time, and its enough for him to spill his load into the beds sheets below him."Wow." You groan and speed up a little, enjoying the way the strap-on rubs against you. You can feel your own orgasm building up, you can feel the tell tale signs building up in the pitch of your stomach. It's not long until you follow suit, and squirt your juices, half of it ends up sticking to your thighs.As soon as you pull out of him, Erik rolls over and slumps down into the bed sheets. You unfasten the leather straps from around your waist, and drop it onto the floor, before joining Erik in bed, stroking the sweaty hair out of his face. "How are you feeling?" You say, while pecking his forehead. "I'm a little sore." he chuckles. "But I feel really good at the same time." You smile down at the innocent look on his face. "We should totally do that again."

*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x

Miene Lieben

Hey guy's,

I know it has been long time since I wrote

But here are some news stories prompted by you guys

I am sorry I could not remember all the accounts to tag you guys

But if you like this chapter or imagine always PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE MY STORIES

And I also have written a story on Robert lewandowski called HIM please go check it out

Love you guys

XOXO