Let's take a dip - Kevin Trapp

Kevin raises an eyebrow as he watches you doing naked laps in his swimming pool. "What are you doing?" He asks eventually, he's just naked as you are, and seeing you like this, has given him an idea.

"What does it look like?" You grip the edge of the pool, and start to kick your legs, watching Kevin's straining erection. "I'm swimming, naked."

"Is it cold in there?" Kevin feels stupid for asking, but he's just so caught up in the moment, he has no idea what to say, which in turn you find a little funny, he's usually the confident one.

"Nope, it's lovely and warm in here." You make your point by splashing some water onto his naked skin. "It's just like taking a hot bath."

"I might just up in and join you, what do you think about that?" Kevin winks, and takes his hard cock into his hand, giving himself a few light jerks, while he waits for you to respond.

"Oh really, and why would you do that?" You mock innocence. "Is there something you want from me?" Kevin just raises an eyebrow, and steps over to the edge of the pool, his eyes firmly fixed on your body, as he dives into the deep end.

You shield yourself from the splash, but it isn't long until he's swimming towards you, wrapping his strong arms around your body. Kevin lifts your body, so his erection is poking against your entrance, while your back is pressed against his strong, wet chest.

Kevin sucks, and bites at the exposed nape of your neck, while he slams inside of you with one swift thrust. "Ahhh." You moan, throwing your head back, as you feel him filling you up.

Once of his strong arms, wrap around your slippery wet middle, while the other digs into the edge of the pool, to hold you still while he thrusts up into you, with slow but deep thrusts, the splashing sound of water echoing throughout the room as he slams up into you.

It's an odd feeling being filled in the swimming pool, you can feel him buried inside of you, but you don't feel the familiar burn, as he drives into you harder, and deeper with every thrust, feeling you contract around him in the most beautiful way.

Kevin wants to make this more pleasurable for you, and sneaks his hand down towards your pussy, feeling himself slamming in and out of you, before he makes his way to your sensitive clit, lightly brushing over it with the pad of his thumb.

He thrusts into you with a pushing rhythm, matching his harsh thrusts with circular motions. You throw your head back, so it's resting on his shoulder, as you feel the waves of pleasure rushing through your system. You can feel the tell tale signs of your orgasm, building up in the very pit of your stomach, and you know it's not going to take much longer. All it takes, is Kevin to slam into you with all his might, and he's pushed you over the edge, you growl out his name as you come, squirting your juices into the pool.

Kevin chuckles against your ear. "Good thing this pool has a cleaning filter isn't it." He takes you into strong hands, and thrusts up into you with all his might. You scratch at his back, and you know you are going to leave marks. Kevin himself is close now, his thrusts are becoming more uneven, and eventually come to a stall as he reaches orgasm. He growls your name into his ear as he comes, filling you and the pool with his milky white seed.

"Well that was fun, i'm surprised i've never thought of doing this before." Kevin chuckles as he eases out of your body. This is going to become a regular thing from now on.