Temporary fix - Antoine Griezmann

"We fucking lost, can you believe it?" Antoine growls and rips off his kit, he hadn't bothered to get changed in the dressing room and does it in the hotel instead. He throws his jersey and shorts across the room, with something close to disgust. "Fucking Portugal."

You kick off your heals and sigh, walking over your boyfriend and wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "It's ok baby, i'm here for you. ok?" Antoine pushes your arm off. "No offence babe, but the only thing i'm in the mood for, is a good hard fuck." You bite your lip. "I can help you with that, i'm here for you no matter what and if this will help, then i'll do this for you."

Antoine looks you up and down, licking his lips before he stalks forward and takes you into his arms, carrying you bridal style over to the double bed. "Strip." He yells and pulls off his boxer shorts, so he's completely naked. You do as you're told, lifting your jersey up over your head and dropping it to the floor, your denim shorts so follow, you unclip your bra and drop it onto the floor. You're about to slip out of your thong when Antoine rips it off you. "You were taking too long."

"We should be celebrating, i've never felt pain like this before." Antoine half growls as he takes your legs and roughly wraps them around his waist. "This should be happy sex." He takes his hard cock into his hand and rubs himself against your clit, not yet pushing inside of you, just teasing your sensitive nub. You dig your hands into the bed sheets and cry out in pure pleasure. You can feel yourself getting wetter and wetter by the second. You need more, but you don't ask, you just let Antoine take over.

"All mine." He growls and smashes your mouths together, you're almost bent in two as he leans over you, his mouth attacking yours, his tongue explores every corner of your open mouth, enjoying the taste of you. You're breathless and panting once he finally pulls away from you. "All mine." He repeats.

Antoine takes pity on you, his hands dig into your hips and he slams into you with one hard thrust, burying himself from head to base in your tight, wet heat. You can't help the moan that escapes from your lips. Antoine is usually so sweet and gentle and this side of him is something you haven't yet experienced and it's really exciting.

You groan as he starts to move, he gives you no warning and no time adjust, just starts to slam into you brutally, so hard that the bed smashes against the headboard with every thrust. You move your hips to meet his every thrust. Antoine leans in for a second time, but this time he doesn't kiss you, instead he takes your lip between his teeth and bites down hard, the wave of pain, sends pleasure through your system and you can already feel your orgasm building.

Antoine takes you by surprise, when you feel his fingers on your clit, and touches your sensitive stop gently. He changes his angle slightly, so he's pounding into your G-spot, while he plays with your clit. You writher underneath him in pure pleasure, you know you can't last much longer, with the brutal pace and the constant touching on you clit. "Antoine.." You call his name over and over again as you come hard, coming harder than you ever have in your life, it rips the air from your lungs and you're left withering underneath him as you squirt your juices between the both of your bodies.

"Wow, that was so hot." Antoine growls, still pounding into you with a blistering speed, still hitting your G-Spot, you cry out from the sensitivity. You can tell he's close now, his hands are digging so hard into your hips it's sure to bruise. Antoine's thrusts are becoming more erratic and uneven. "All mine." He cries out and with one last thrust, he's coming, calling out your name as he fills you up with his milky white seed and collapses down on top of you.

You run your hands through his hair and stroke it softly. "Are you feeling any better baby?" Antoine snuggles down into your neck. "Still upset, but less angry. Are you ok? I was pretty brutal then." You giggle and press a hard kiss onto Antoine's forehead. "I'm fine baby, I enjoyed myself."

Antoine laughs and squeezes your hand. "Guess I know where to get my temporary fix, in the future."