Falling for you - Neymar Jr

"I love my days off when I can just lay here with you on the sofa." Neymar smiles at you and pulls you close, smashing your lips together in a rough kiss. You sigh and kiss him back, feeling his soft lips pressed against your own. You part your lips slightly and Neymar takes it as an opportunity and slips inside, exploring every inch of your warm wet cavern.

Neymar pulls you even closer and wraps his arms around your neck, making the kiss even deeper. The two of you are so close that you are piratically inside of each other. You both pull away to catch your breath, but Neymar pulls too far back and ends up falling off the sofa and lands flat on his face on the carpet.

You bite your lip to stop yourself bursting out into fits of laughter. "Ney? Are you ok?" You ask peering down at him, he's know rolled onto his back and starfishing on the floor. "I can see you making that face at me," Neymar smirks. "You're dying to laugh at my pain." With that you burst out into fits of laughter. Neymar shakes his head in mock annoyance. "Just for that, i'm going to pull you off this sofa and fuck you on the floor, hard." You stop your laughter and shoot him a seductive look. "I'd like to see you try."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Neymar grabs you by the hand and pulls you onto the floor, not wasting a single second, as soon as your back hits the carpet, he straddles your waist and pins your hands onto the floor. "I'll teach you not to laugh at me, young lady." Neymar holds the both of your hands with one of his and uses his free hand to unbutton your shirt, soon getting bored and rips it to shred's, he's not surprised to see your not wearing a bra.

"Fuck, I love your breasts." Neymar growls and buries his face in them, using his fingers to tease your left nipple, while he takes your right into his mouth, biting and sucking until they are both hard. "Fuck." You growl, your juices are practically leaking from you and he hasn't even gone down there yet. Neymar reads between the lines and kisses his way down, all the way from your breasts down to the waist line of your skirt, wasting no time, undoing the zipper, exposing your lacy panties.

"Beautiful and all mine." Neymar pushes the fabric to one side and pushes a finger inside, rubbing it up and down your wetness, until he finds your clit, rubbing his finger in a circular motion, your legs turn to jelly instantly and start breathing harder. "Stop, just fuck me." You eventually scream out and Neymar doesn't need to be told twice, he rips off your panties, then turns to his own pants, dropping his jeans and boxers with one swift move.

"Such a sexy girl you." Neymar lifts your legs and you wrap them around his slender, but strong waist, his hard cock pressing against your wetness. He teases you for a few short seconds, rubbing his cock around your hole. "Neymar please, i'm close." You moan and he quickly takes pity on you, slamming inside of you with one swift thrust. "Fuck, you're so wet for me baby girl."

Neymar starts to move, gripping tightly onto your shoulders and slams inside of you with rough, hard thrusts. Neymars thrusts are so erratic that your back rubs against the carpet, but you can't find yourself to care right now as each thrust is getting harder by the second.

"Touch me." You scream throwing your head against the floor, not sure you can take any more. "You going to come for me?" Neymar asks as he finds your clit, cock still slamming in and out of you with all his might. He runs his finger in the same circular motion as before, only harder and quicker this time. You can feeling the familiar sensation building up in your stomach. "Fuuuck, i'm coming." You dig your nails into his back as you squirt your juices In between the both of your bodies. "Wow." You groan and throw your head back onto the carpet, he really knows how to go give you a good orgasm.

Neymar slows down a little as he gets closer to his own orgasm, enjoying the sensation of you wrapped around his cock. His thrusts becoming more erratic and irregular by the second and soon he's screaming your name at the top of his lungs as he fills you up with his milky white seed. Neymar pulls out instantly, letting the white flow out of you.

"I think i've got carpet burns." You whine as you pull yourself up onto shaky legs. "Next time, it's going to be your back in the carpet as I ride you into next week." Neymar laughs and presses a kiss on your cheek. "Maybe next time, you shouldn't laugh at me then."