Robert Lewandowski - Ride of your life

Robert is usually the more demanding and dominant lover of the two of you but today you are going to make him surrender to your will. Robert let out a grunt as you slammed him down onto the double bed and pinned his arms up above his head. Robert writhes underneath you, you can't wait to make him yours.

You keep Robert's hands pinned down onto the bed with one hand while you use your other hand to undo the buttons on your white blouse and push it off your shoulders. No sooner had you got the fabric off your body, you slam your mouths together, using your free hand to stroke Robert's half-hard cock.

Robert locked his eyes with yours, pure lust clogged over his features as he watched you lift your hips and slide down your panties. Robert himself is only wearing a pair of boxer shorts which you pulled down off his strong legs with one swift move. Robert's hard cock is now standing hard and proud against his stomach just twitching in anticipation for what's about to come next.

Robert just looks up at you and licks his lips as you push his hands out of the way and straddle his strong face. Your wet pussy just inches away from Robert's warm mouth.

"Fuck me with your tongue Robert, I want you to feel your warm wet tongue inside of me" You didn't ask Robert, you commanded him. Just like he would usually do to you. The both of you know, you both want this or you wouldn't be here.

Robert licked his lips before complying to your demand. You still had Robert's strong arms pinned down onto the mattress, so Robert pressed forward and licked around your dripping entrance. Just enjoying your sweet taste as he used his nose to rub at your sensitive clit. You writher and shake up above him, only Robert and his tongue can you make feel this way. Robert breath in as he worked you with that perfect tongue of his. The only thing his senses are picking is the smell of your arousal.

Robert loved every second of you dominating him just like this, loved the fact that you are taking control of him and using him just for your needs. You let go of Robert's hands to give them chance to eat you properly.

Robert squeezes your butt tightly as he dove in further. He found your sensitive clit and started to lick and bite at the sensitive nub, sending the most beautiful waves of pleasure through your system. That's all it takes and you are coming, rubbing yourself against his face as you shake with orgasm, his facial hair rubbing against your pussy, scratching you as you cry out his name over and over again. You dig your finger tips into Robert's strong shoulder as you squirt your juices all over his gorgeous face.

You roll over to the side of him with heavy breath. Your heart pounding like a jack hammer. Robert's own heavy breathing his filling through the room as he is finally breathing fresh air and not your sweet scent.

"You look so hot with your face covered in my juices" You wink at Robert before pulling out of his stronghold and walking naked towards the bathroom. "Don't you dare think about jerking off because I am nowhere near done with you just yet"