Two in a bed - Max Meyer/Leon Goretzka

"It's two players to a room, just pick a teammate before collecting your room key." Joachim Löw says eventually it's been a long day of training and Max wants nothing more than relax in his moon for evening and watch some shit TV. "You coming with me?" Leon asks and it's a no brainer, the two always bunk together so Max follows Leon, while he gets the key.

"We're on the first floor." Leon tells him, they decide against the elevator and walk up the stairs together. "Hope it's two double beds and not two singles." Max says, he likes to lay spread eagle smack in the middle of the bed. "I don't really mind." Leon says while swiping the key card, waiting for it to turn green before entering.

"You haven't got your double bed, it's worse." Max hears Leon shouting from the room, so he quickly runs inside and discovers the dilemma, there isn't two double beds or two single beds just one double bed. "Oh for fuck sake, you snore so badly Leon." Leon giggles and jumps on the bed. "You can always take the floor."

"Sarcastic bastard." Max mocks while he strips down to his boxers and T-shirt, it's going to be weird sharing a room with Leon while he's half dressed but they've seen each other naked many times, so he decides he doesn't really care after all. "Aren't you getting changed?" Max asks Leon while he climbs into bed. "Nah." Leon picks up the remote and puts a boring game show on.

Max takes out his phone and plays candy crush instead of watching whatever that shit Leon is watching. About half way through the program, Leon gets out of bed and strips down to the nude. Max can't help but stare and his cock twitches a little bit, showing interest. "Hope you don't mind, I sleep naked." Max swallows and shakes his head, unable to say anything else, his cock is rock hard now.

"Good night Max, i'm knackered." Leon turns off the TV so the only thing lightening up the room is Max's phone. "Night." Max squeaks back, his cock is painfully hard and he's really not sure what to do about it. He can't have a wank over his teammate who is laid next to him, stark naked in bed.

Max decides the best thing to do, is just ignore his boner and hopefully it will go away. Only it doesn't work as well as he had hoped, Leon arches his back, so his bare bottom is perfectly on show and all Max wants to do is bury his cock inside of him. Max turns around and hope that will give him better luck.

Leon shuffles back and his ass presses up against Max's cock. Max's eyes widen "Sorry." Leon shuffles back forward and how embarrassing his best friend and team mate knows he's got a massive boner.

"Been watching porn then?" Leon chuckles, turning over and shuffling over to Max. Max nods and agrees because that's a lot less awkward than saying he's got a hard on over Leon. "Aww" Leon pouts. "Then there is me hoping you've got a boner because of me, but never mind." Shit, what did Leon just say? "What?" Max asks gob smacked. "Well I was hoping you were hard over me because I was hoping you'd help my hard on." Holy shit, Max can't take any more of that.

Max pushes the blanket onto the floor and climbing on top of Leon, straddling his waist. "Did you say you wanted me to fuck you?" Leon licks his lips and his eye darken as he pushes up his hips, trying to get some friction on his hard cock. "please just fuck me Max." Leon sounds needy and the words alone could have made Max cum in his pants. "Lube?" Leon points in the direction of his suitcase and Max wastes no time in going to retrieve it.

"Are you honestly sure you want to do this?" Max asks as he climbs back on to the bed, on his way back he'd taken off his boxer shorts, letting his hard cock spring to life. Leon nods. "Been hard as fuck since I saw you changing, please." Max licks his lips. "Sexy" and pours a generous amount of lube onto his fingers, he's not even going to ask why Leon brought it with him.

Leon gets himself comfortable, lifting his knees, letting Max get better access to his hole. Max's hard cock urges him to hurry up. Max presses a finger against Leon's hole and lets it sink inside, to his surprise it sinks inside easily. Max twists the digit a little, letting Leon get used to the intrusion before he sinks a second finger inside and starts to fuck into him with two fingers. Eventually Max works his way up to three fingers before deciding that Leon is ready for his cock.

Max pours a little more lube onto his aching member, giving it a few light strokes, he's been painfully hard for so long, he forces himself to stop. Leon wraps his legs around Max's waist, letting Max's hard cock press against his dripping wet hole. Max slowly pushes inside, Leon is a lot tighter around his cock than he did with his fingers. He goes really slow, giving Leon and inch at a time until he eventually bottoms out inside of him. "Are you ok Leon?" Leon licks his lips and smirks. "Never been better." Max stalls for a couple of minutes before giving Leon what he really wants.

Leon grips tightly onto the bed sheets when Max starts to move, he eases about half way out, before sinking back inside again, repeating this a few more times before settling for a harder deeper pace, the more Leon opens up around him, making it easier for Max to thrust. Leon's moans are absolutely delicious.

"Been ah, wanting this for so long." Leon pants out while Max pounds into him, making his hips stutter a little which leads to Leon's sensitive gland who moans even louder with pleasure. "Me too." Max moans back and slams into the swollen glad over and over again, enjoying every little noise he's pulling from Leon's mouth.

Max reaches down and takes Leon's cock into his hand when he starts to feel his own orgasm building in the pit of his stomach, he thrusts a little harder and matches his wrist to the same pace, stroking Leon closer and closer. They both come together, a mixture of moans filling the room as Max spills inside of Leon while Leon paints his own body with his cum.

"i've got a confession to make." Leon says once Max's cock has gone flaccid and he's collapsed down beside Leon. "Yeah, what's that?"

"I brought the lube hoping i'd get lucky, with you."  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hello guys

i am sooo sorry for the inactiveness

i have been going through so many college examinations and all

any way this one-shot i found on Tumblr

so the credit goes to @//sexualfootballblog

author name : Izzy