Robert Lewandowski - Ride of your life (Part two)

As you lay on your side your eyes locked onto Roberts flushed, juice covered handsome face looking at you with lust, love as you are the most beautiful woman in the world with a glisten in his eyes and horniest smile he pulls when his cock aches for your tight wet pussy around his hard member. As you grab the bedsheet let me help clean you up as you wipe his chin and chest he smirks to say "so ..."

"So what MrLewandoski" you reply in flirty tone of voice.

"What you going to do next to me? Cause I need you so much my cocks aching to be so deep inside you" Robert says before your lips slam together in a heated kiss as you grab Roberts hands lift them above his head press against the headboard as you run your kisses along his jawline over his lips and caress his amazing body over his chest down each line of his six pack until you look up on your knees inbetween Roberts spreaded legs your eyes locked on his as you know Robert seeing your eyes as you blow him drives him crazy saying "im on control tonight baby you do as I say ok? So hold it and later can cum all over my face when you're allowed as I know you love"

Before you lick and suck his throbbing balls whilst your other hand jerk Robert few strokes instantly making him let out moans to fill the air, run your tongue up to head of pre-cuming hard cock circling your tongue around his head before taking Robert into your mouth, starting slowly deeper Robert cock reaches down your throat faster you take Robert as he runs his one hand through your hair and the other grabbing onto the bedsheet as you pleasure your polish beautiful man.

watching him squirm and moan makes your wet pussy throb to feel him inside you teasing your g-spot and clit thrusting in and out as you can feel his dick grow bigger every time take him into your mouth can feel and hear he's so close but still you're going to make him wait seeing Robert beg to fuck you turns you on as pull your mouth away from very hard cock leaning against his toned thighs look of needing you so bad in his eyes makes you smile wider from ear to ear and your heart race with lust and excitement. "Please just fuck me babe" Robert begs as you reply "all in good time" in excited voice with smile what can't leave your face.