Just what I needed. - Paulo Dybala

You look up from your magazine and huff, as you see your boyfriend Paulo, storm into your bedroom, just from the look on his face, you know he's lost the match. For Paulo, losing a match is almost like the end of the world, but for you? That means some sexy, rough sex. Just the way you like it.

Paulo glares at you, as he starts ripping off his clothing. His white T-shirt, is practically torn to shreds, as he tosses it on the floor, with something close to disgust. He pulls off his belt, and discards is quickly, then dropping his jeans and boxers together, kicking them away. He glares at you once more, now he's stood in his naked glory.

"Your turn." He orders with a smug look on his face. His voice leaves no room for protest, and this is what you love, being ordered around, and roughly taken, just not quite as much as you like making love, but you know Paulo needs this, and you're happy to give it to him. You're only wearing a short night, dress which comes up over your head, and joining the small pile of clothing, your black thong soon joins, the you are totally naked, and waiting for the next order.

Paulo smirks. "Good girl, just doing as you're told, now go lay on the bed, and spread your legs for me, eh babe?" You smile, and flutter your eyelashes. "Of course." You lay yourself out on top of the silky sheets, and push your legs apart, smiling shyly at him, as he eyes you up hungrily. Paulo climbs up on the bed after you, his body covering yours like a blanket.

You growl as he starts to kiss over every inch of your skin, scraping his teeth along with it, leaving faint red marks over your pale skin, reminding you, just who you belong to. Not that you needed reminding. "We lost two nil." Paulo growls into your ear, and licks his way down your neck. "It wasn't your fault." You say, not quite sure what else to say.

Paulo growls into your neck, and bites down. The pulls away, and kisses down your body, going as low as your naval before. he stops, and smiles up at you. "I missed a few sitters, so it actually kind of is." Paulo pushes your folds apart, and slides a finger inside of your tight opening, causing you to groan softly.

You thrash around on the bed as he thrusts the finger in and out of you, the more he thrusts, the less tighter you become, and quickly getting wet, allowing the finger to slip in and out of you much quicker, only then does he add a second, and eventually a third. "Paulo." You whine and dig your fingers into the bed sheets. "Hush." Paulo barks back, and you stay quiet, only letting little moans, and gasps escape your slightly parted lips.

"Such a beautiful good girl aren't you babe?" Paulo smiles, and lets his finger's slide out of you. Paulo reaches down for his cock, giving it a few light jerks, before he presses against your dripping wet entrance. You groan as you feel him poking at you, and then all of a sudden he slams into you with one quick thrust, capturing your mouth in the process, and biting down on your lip, a hiss escapes your mouth.

Paulo starts up a rough, vigorous pace, grunting and groaning as he pounds into your willing body relentlessly. You feel his hands roaming your body as he moves, squeezing your hips, or giving your nipples a little tweak, all while pressing little kisses over your jaw bone.

You sigh once you look at Paulo, the look of disappointment on his face, blaming himself for missing those sitters. You grip Paulo's face with your fingers, and start to stroke his soft skin. "It's really not your fault babe." You speak softly. "But-" Paulo tries to speak, but you quickly cut him off. "You fought 110% for your team, you didn't end up scoring but you did your best, and that's all that matters." Paulo nods, and your heart flutters as he leans in to kiss you.

The kiss rough and Paulo is groaning, and still slamming in and out of you with all his might, it feels fucking amazing. You moan into Paulo's mouth, as his cock slides into all the right places, as his hand sneaks down, his finger finding your clit, and starts to rub it, in time with his thrusts. You thrash back into the pillows, and groan. Paulo laughs a little, knowing he's the only one who makes you feel this way. "Feel's good isn't babe, does it make you want to come?" "fuck yes." Is all you can manage to say.

Paulo slams into you with all his might, and matches his movement with his hand, you grip down onto the bed sheets as you feel the warmth in your stomach, and soon you are squirting your juices over Paulo. He just chuckles, and follows suit only a few thrusts later.

He doesn't pull out or bother moving at all, he just smiles and say's "Thank you for knowing what I needed."