Told you I could make you beg - David Silva

"Honey i'm home." David calls out from the hall way of the home you share together, you roll your eyes at the cliché statement and head into the hall way as soon as you hear the front door slam. "Hey David, how was training." You let David take you into your arms, you wrinkle your nose slightly at the strong smell of sweat from his training kit. "Why didn't you take a shower at training?" You ask pulling away from him slightly. "Because it meant I could come home and see you even sooner and besides, this way means I can take a shower with you."

You just shake your head, dropping your dressing gown onto the floor and head towards the stairs. "Who said I want to take a shower with you?" David laughs, dropping his training jacket and following you up the stairs. "pssshh, you can't resist me baby, you are already practically begging to see me naked." David jokes, while you burst out into a fit of laughter. "More like you are begging to see me naked."

"I kind of really do want to see you naked, yes." David admits and pins you to the bathroom door, placing your hands above your head and covering them with his own hands. "I just love ravishing you." David doesn't give you the chance to respond and smashes your mouths together. You sigh into the kiss, letting David take the lead, your lips moving together, David licks at the begging for entrance, you grant him access, letting his tongue explore every inch of your hot wet cavern. David only pulls away once you're both breathless. "Go on get your clothes off." David says in between each breath.

You wink at David as you open the bathroom door, letting out an unexpected squeal once he plays a light spank on your ass. You are only wearing pyjamas but you quickly make an effort to get rid of them, watching David yank of his training kit at the same time. David is the first one to get undressed and practically dives into the shower cubicle.

David turns on the shower spray and stands under the stream of water. You bite your lip and stop a giggle, when David screams and jumps away from the stream of water, after realising the water is cold. You wait a few seconds for the water to warm up before joining him under the steaming hot spray. David smiles and presses a softer kiss onto your lips this time. " I can't wait to ravish you with my cock and scream out my name as I pound you into next week." His words alone start to make your juices follow, David never usually does dirty talk.

"You are so perfect Y/N." David speaks softly and closes the distance, you groan and dig your fingers into his shoulder, as soon as you feel his fingers on your pussy. He teases you a little at first, just running his finger up and down, spreading the juices which have already formed around your sensitive area. "David please." David smiles. "Told you i'd get you begging." But he does take pity on you and slams two fingers inside of your wet heat and thrusts them in and out you, sinking deeper each time, until his fingers brush against your G-spot. "Holy fuck." Your legs start to shake as he slams his fingers into the bundles of nerves repeatedly. "David, I think-" You start but David stops what he's doing and pulls his fingers out of you. "Not until i'm inside you babe." You throw your head back and groan. "Then get that damn cock inside of me." David just smirks.

David does nothing, just stares at you. "So, how do you want me?" You ask taking his hard cock into your hands and leisurely start stroking his member. Giving him small amounts of pleasure, but nowhere near enough. "Bend over babe." You give his cock one more hard stroke, then do as you are told. You arch your back, pressing your ass high into the air, while resting your hands on your knees. You feel David pressing up against you almost instantly.

"I've been waiting for this all day." David announces and presses the head of his cock against your dripping wet pussy, his hands grip tightly onto your hips as the water pounds down on both your bodies. "Going to make you come so hard on my cock." David doesn't give you chance to respond and slams inside of you, with one swift thrust, filling you balls deep in a matter of seconds. "So wet for me babe." He groans and only then does he start to move.

David starts off with a slow and teasing pace, slowly thrusting in and out of you, pulling almost all the way out, just leaving the head inside and slowly sinking back into you, giving you an inch at a time at the most. "David, move." You growl and tighten around his cock, loving the way he groans from above you. "Jesus, I love it when you do that." You clamp down around him one last time for good measure, David finally gets the hint and starts to move properly.

"Jesus." You growl as David grips your hips even tighter and fills you with deep, hard thrusts at a rapid pace. "Finally." You sigh happily, groaning every time he sinks back into you, feeling the hot need building inside of you with every deep thrust, the head of his cock just rubs against your G-spot. David must be able to read your mind because he reaches around for your clit and starts rubbing it in circular motions, in time with his thrust. "David- I"You throw your head back and scream out his name as you squirt your juices around his pulsating member.

"I love it when you come for me." David growls into your ear and speeds up his thrusts a little more as he chases his own orgasm, thrusting into you with all his might. You decide to help out a little and clamp down around him. "Holy shit." David calls out and soon you feel his white, hot seed painting your inner walls.

David pulls out with a long satisfied sigh. "Told you I could make you beg."