Just one night - Fernando Torres

Fernando takes you by the hand walks you into his bedroom, you feel a little guilty, Sergio is your boyfriend and you are about to cheat on him with his best friend.

So sooner have you got into the room, Fernando starts stripping off your clothing, leaving it in a smile pile in the middle of the room. No sooner than he has your clothes off, he starts to remove his own. Only then does he roughly slam your body into the bed.

"You are my best friends girlfriend." Fernando mumbles against your neck, and starts to lick and bite at the sensitive flesh, but careful not to leave a bruise on the pale skin. You can only groan in response.

Fernando starts to kiss his way down your body, he kisses the whole way down to your navel, before he stops in his tracks, and moves his fingers towards your pussy. He plays with your folds, only for a few seconds, before dipping his finger inside of you. The intrusion makes you gasp, as he starts to thrust the finger in and out of you.

"I can't wait to be inside of that tight pussy of yours." Fernando pushes your legs apart. You can feel his hard cock pressed against your entrance, and slowly pushes inside of you, leaning down and kissing you roughly. Fernando thrusts in extra hard, making you moan into his mouth.

This isn't anything close to making love, and Fernando doesn't take it easy on you, and starts moving in a fast pace. Fernando licks, and bites you while slamming into you, careful not to leave any bites, not wanting Sergio to become suspicious.

You finally pick up the nerve, and lock your eyes with Fernando's dark brown ones, there's a mixture of guilt, and lust inside of him. It makes you feel bad for enjoy this so much.

"Do you think he will ever forgive me for this?" Fernando says, in between heavy pants, his lips still only inches away from your own, you can all most taste his breath.

You bite your lip, and slowly shake your head. "no, because he won't find out, it would be the end for both of us." Fernando just nods, and slams your mouths together for a second time.

The kiss is rough, and it's one of the best kisses you've ever had in your whole life. His cock feels perfect inside of you, hitting everyone of your spots, sending waves of pleasure through your system. It becomes even better, once he finds your clit, and starts to rub your clit in circular motions.

"Do you like that baby girl, does Sergio make you feel this way?" Fernando rubs your clit even harder. "Does it make you want to come, I want to see you come harder than you ever have before.

"Yes, Fernando please." You groan, gripping onto the headboard and raising your hips, to try and get more from that perfect working you, and that cock hitting all your right spots.

Fernando bites down on your shoulder as he comes, filling you up with his milky white seed. You aren't far behind, it takes on flick of his wrist and you are following suit, clenching around his cock, as you squirt your juices the cry of his names on your lips.

Fernando picks you on your lips, as he slips out of you and settles down on the bed, taking you into his arms. "We better enjoy this time while we still can, Sergio will be home any moment."

You nod and snuggle closer. "Is it bad, I enjoyed tonight?"

*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x

Miene Lieben

Hey guy's,

I know it has been long time since I wrote

But here are some news stories prompted by you guys

I am sorry I could not remember all the accounts to tag you guys

But if you like this chapter or imagine always PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE MY STORIES

And I also have written a story on Robert lewandowski called HIM please go check it out

Love you guys

XOXO