Only you - Mats Hummels

Summary: Can you write where Mats is jealous of Burki bc y/n finds him attractive

"Look at him. He's so sexy."

"Are you serious y/n?"

"What?"

Your best friend looked at you before pointing at your wedding ring.

"You're married."

"And what ? I'm not dead. I can't look at the hotter boys around me."

"And Mats ?"

"Mats is not the only hot boy on the earth."

You made her a wink and turned your head to the pitch, whipping the air with your long and shiny hair. Roman was so attractive. Tall, dark and muscular. As Mats. But there were tattoos. And tattoos... It's so exciting.

You bit your lower lip, playing with the edge of your black pencil skirt. You did not arrive to let go your eyes of Roman. A bunch of little non-Catholic thoughts crossed your mind.

And Mats saw it.

Mats frowned, following your gaze until he fell on Roman. You looked to Roman with keen eyes. You wanted him. Sexually. You didn't care from who? Mats were beginning to boil. That was like that you had to watch as him. Not the goalkeeper. It was not your husband, him.

"Mats is jealous."

"Yeah?"

"Look at him. He's going to kill you."

You turned your head to Mats who clenched his teeth when I saw you. You couldn't help yourself to smile. You looking for and you knew you annoyed him. You knew where you should press to destabilize him.

At the end of the training you went out and went down the small steps to reach the car park and go to the car of your husband who arrived with a firm step.

"Are you serious ?"

"What the problem ?"

"Don't be innoncente y/n ! I clearly saw how you looked at Roman ! Climb now."

You stood up your eyes at the sky for a moment before boarding at his side. All the way Mats screamed behind you. Mats was really upset, so you could see his veins came out again on his temples. You loved seeing him so angry. As on the pitch. He was so sexy when he yelled after the referee, but when it was behind you that was better. You discreetly pinched your lips while you cross your arms on your chest, looking out.

"I haven't committed a crime."

"Fortunately for you, yeah!"

"So I didn't have the right to find another handsome man?"

"Did you want him to fuck you ? I'm sure you want it!"

"Maybe?"

You took risks going in his direction, but you knew what expected you at home and that game beginning seriously to make you so horny and wet.

When you get home, Mats slammed the front door behind you, laying his gaze on your ass undulating in front him in the hallway. He ran his tongue between his lips before to come and burying his hand in your hair. He gripped them, squeezing your strands between his fingers before pulling your long hair. You moaned, quickly tilting your head back. You could feel his pelvis which is seal against your ass. At this feeling, you arched your curvy body.

His breath into the hollow of your ear, he forced to make you fall to your knees on the floor, then on all fours, taking you by the hair; like his bitch.