Caught - Reus

summary: The masturbation imagine you made with Julian Draxler, can you make a bit different one with Marco Reus, but you still catch him masturbating.

You wrap a towel around your waist as you step out from the en-suite shower, and into the hotel room, you are sharing with your boyfriend Marco. You bite your lip, slightly confused, seeing him with his hand wrapped around his dick, moaning your name while he strokes himself.

You lean against the door frame, and watch him as he strokes himself. A rather large amount of pre-cum is dripping down his shaft, which he's using as slick. Marco teases himself, brushing his thumb against the head, causing another groan from his parted lips.

Eventually, you get bored of watching him, and decide to give him a hand. His eyes are firmly close, so you slowly tip toe over to the bed, and wrap your hand around his shaft, and give him a quick jerk. Marco moans, his eyes flying open. "Oh Y/N, sorry, I couldn't wait any longer."

"You should have come, and join me in the shower." You raise an eyebrow, still very slowly, teasingly jerking Marco's dick. You can see how close he is already, and you don't want him to come from a simple hand job.

"I didn't want to disturb you." Marco swallows, biting back a moan, as you move your hand a little quicker, but only for a short period of time, causing him to let out a moan of frustration.

"Oh really, that's a surprise. You don't usually mind joining me in the shower." You catch a roll of pre cum with your hand, and bring it back up to his leaking tip. "I don't want to make you come just from a hand job."

"Oh really." Mario swallows a moan rising on his throat. "The what do you want to instead darling. Please don't tell me you are going to tease me." Marco pouts, and bucks up his hips.

You let go of his cock, so fast that it slaps against his stomach. "What's the point in letting you come by a crappy hand job." You say while dropping your towel onto the floor with one swift move. "When I can get some pleasure myself, by riding your dick."

You climb up onto the bed, and straddle Marco's waist, nudging the head of his cock against your dripping entrance. You have been wet ever since, you walked out of the shower and caught Marco jerking himself off over you.

You slowly sink yourself down onto Marco's cock, he groans and grips your hips to help you balance as you slip down to the hilt. You let out your groan, feeling Marco's perfect cock filling you up. You peck Marco on the lips once you adjust, and start to move.

You brace yourself against Marco's strong shoulders, and slowly start to rise up his cock, and sink back down again. You move as slowly as you possibly can until the burn becomes a little less painful. The slow motion teases Marco, he uses everything in his will power not to buck up into you. You keep moving slowly until Marco just can't take it anymore, and roughly slams you onto your back, and starts to pound into you.

You wrap your legs, around Marco's waist, and dig your nails into his shoulder blades, leaving red scratches on his milky skin. Marco thrusts harder, and deeper with every move, enjoying the loud moans and cries he pulls for you. Marco is close already, from the teasing on his dick before hand, but he decides to get you off first, and finds your clit with the pad of his thumb.

Marco pounds into you with a pushing rhythm, so hard that the only sound in the room is the sound of wet skin coming together. Marco rubs your clit with the pad of his thumb, until you start to lose it. You furiously claw at his back, screaming as you come, and squirt your juices around his thick cock. Marco himself is close now, and only manages a few more hard thrusts, before he explodes, filling you with his milky white seed.

You groan as Marco eases his cock out of you, and pulls you into his arms. "That was fucking amazing."

You smirk." Remember next time, you can join me in the shower."

*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x

Miene Lieben

Hey guy's,

I know it has been long time since I wrote

But here are some news stories prompted by you guys

I am sorry I could not remember all the accounts to tag you guys

But if you like this chapter or imagine always PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE MY STORIES

And I also have written a story on Robert lewandowski called HIM please go check it out

Love you guys

XOXO