Naughty TV - Antoine Griezmann

Antoine has his back pressed against the sofa, his legs are wide spread, and you are settled down in between them, your back pressed against his strong chest. "This move is stupid." Antoine whispers into your ear, followed by a soft peck on the side of your face. "Actually, I have better idea's"

For a moment, you don't know what he's talking about, until his hand slips underneath your night dress, and starts to caress your breasts, while he places little kisses over the back of your neck. You gasp, as soon as he sneaks lower, and starts to massage your inner thighs, you can feel his hard cock pressing against your back.

"Do you like me touching you like this sweetheart?" Antoine slides his hand up, towards your dripping pussy, and starts to play with your folds, parting them for his long fingers.

"You know I do, Antoine." You dig your fingers into his thigh. "Fuck." You groan, as he finds your clit with the pad of his thumb, and starts to stroke you in circular motions. Although he's moving slowly, it's still enough to send waves of pleasure.

He moves finger a little quicker, finding all your right spots, just because he loves the way you moan. He already has you near the edge, and it's driving you crazy. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Antoine whispers into your ear, breaking away from your clit, and nudges a finger tip against your entrance.

"Yes Antoine, please yes." You allow him to flip you onto your back. Your skin pressing against his carpet, while he has your legs wrapped around his waist, cock nudging against your slick entrance.

Antoine slips inside of you, the slide is easy thanks to your wetness, and he's filling you up completely in one swift thrust. He grips your hips and stalls, making you whine in frustration, bucking up your hips to try and get something, anything from him.

"I bet I can make you come in record time." Is all Antoine says, as he grips your hips even tighter, and starts to slam into you. He picks up a strong rhythm quickly, and before you know it, he's slamming inside of you, with hard and deep thrusts.

You groan, withering underneath him in pure pleasure. Antoine's thrusting is so erratic, that your back is rubbing against the carpet underneath you, and it's sure to leave friction burns, but you can't find yourself to care, it will all be worth it in the end.

"Going to make you come baby, so hard." Antoine reaches down for your clit, for the second time today, and starts to stroke you to the same pace as his thrusts. Antoine knows how to work your clit so beautifully, and you are already on cloud nine. You know you won't be able to last much longer, you can feel the tell tale signs of your orgasm building up in the pit of your stomach.

"Fuck, Antoine, oh fuck." You arch your back up off the carpet, your orgasm ripping through you like a freight train. You rock back onto to Antoine's cock as you come, squirting your juices around his big thick cock.

Antoine smirks, and starts to pound into you with all his might, so hard that the only sound in the room, is the sound of wet skin coming together. You can tell how close he is, just by his uneven thrusting, and shaky breathing.

"Y/N, you are so fucking sexy." He practically growls, followed by one last hard thrust, and he's following suit. His hips stutter, and come to stall as he comes, filling you with his milky white seed, painting your inner walls. Antoine groans, and eases himself of you.

Antoine collapses down on the floor next to you, and pulls you into his strong arms, peppering little kisses over your sweaty forehead. "You did so well baby, you are so sexy, do you know that?"

You giggle, and allow yourself to be held in those big strong arms, leaning back into him, and watching the TV, just like before all the naughtiness started. "It has been a good night."

Antoine laughs in turn. "The night could have been so much better, if it wasn't for this awful movie." He pulls your hair, and presses a hard kiss onto the top of your hair.

You rest your head against his chest, and laugh at him. "Then turn it over."