Robert Lewandowski - Baby?

You are sitting on Robert's knee, the both of you looking at the little white stick in your hand, waiting for the results of the pregnancy test to show up. Robert held your hand tightly and it would have been an understatement to say are nervous but at the same time, the both of you are hoping the test is positive.

Robert's face broke out into a huge Cheshire cat like grin as the two pink lines appeared on the stick followed by a 'pregnant' Robert looked as if he was about to burst into a flood of tears but instead he leans in pulls you towards him, placing a big sloppily kiss on your mouth.

"We are going to be parents Robert" You scream out and Robert hugs you once again because there is so much happiness in the room right now.

Robert smiled "I know! I just can't believe it, i've always wanted to be a daddy and can't get much better than being the daddy to your baby, our baby"

Robert hugged you once again, slightly pulling you into his lap. Robert presses his mouth against yours, kissing you in a soft passionate way. Robert quickly broke the kiss and smiled at you "I love you baby"

You flip Robert onto his back and slowly pull the shirt up from over his head soothing your hands over his muscled chest. Robert lifts his hips as he you pull of his jeans and pants together revealing his half hard cock. You are only wearing a pink, fluffy dressing gown. Robert shrugs it off your shoulders to reveal your beautiful naked body.

"Please Robert" You say once he flips you onto your back and he's hovering over your body slightly. Robert's hands run over your chest, he only stops once his hands come to land on your breasts. You let out a little gasp as he gives your nipple a light squeeze. You wrap your legs around his waist and pull him closer to you "Just fuck me all ready"

Robert nudged the tip of his cock against your dripping entrance and slowly pushed inside of you, your wet, tight heat surrounding him. The slide was easy and Robert reached the hilt in no time.

Robert didn't bother to go slow, he slammed his way in and out of you with so much force and nothing could have ever felt better. Once your orgasm starts to build up in the very pit of your stomach, you reach down and start to play with your clit.

You start off rubbing yourself in sow circular motions but quickly pick up the pace once you get closer. You don't last much longer, you are coming hard around Robert's cock.

You clench down on Robert during orgasm which milks his own orgasm. Robert's hips stutter as he shoots his load inside of you. Robert carries on thrusting into you, until his limp cock slips out by its own accord. Robert settles down onto the bed next you with a smile "I love you baby"

You smile "I love you too Robert" Rolling over and resting your head on his shoulder. "How about we talk about baby names?"

Robert started to laugh "Nah, that's all ready sorted Robert Jr" You laugh with Robert for a moment "no seriously Robert, I think you should choose a name for a boy"

"Hmm" Robert said while be absent minded trailed his finger up and down your chest. "I sort of like the name Lucas"

You nod "Yeah, Lucas is a cute name for a boy" You agree, taking his hand into yours.

"Any idea's what you would like to call a baby girl?" Robert smiled at you, bring up your hand and pressing a kiss onto the back of it.

"Yes actually" You look up at Robert's sparkling blue eyes "I like Layla"

"I think Layla is a perfect name" Robert brings your body closer to his. "Just one problem, we have nine months to wait"