The ride of love - Isco

"See you later, Sergio. Good luck in the game." You give your best friend a big hug, then start to leave. You have come to visit the Real Madrid's team hotel before the game, just to wish your friend good luck. You have a ticket for today's match, so you leave now in a hurry to meet up with your girl friends before the game starts.

You walk out of the conference room, and towards the elevator on the landing. You immediately roll your eyes once you see Isco standing there. You hate him and he hates you after the two of you once had an argument about yours and Sergio's friendship. Isco had made comments about you only being Sergio's friend because you want to fuck him, which is not true at all which made you lose your temper with the young Spaniard.

"Hello Mrs I don't wanna ride Sergio Ramos' dick, but everyone knows you want to." You narrow your eyes, you so badly want to give him a slap around the face. "Hello Mr I know nothing." Isco is about to respond with another witty come back but the elevator dings, indicating that it's on your floor. You step in first, pressing the ground floor button and ignoring Isco until he presses every button in the elevator, knowing he has to get off on the next floor. "You're a fucking prick, do you know that?" Isco laughs. "You're so easy to wind up.

You turn your back to Isco as soon as the elevator starts moving, when a shudder runs through the elevator, bringing it to a complete halt. "This is your fault, you broke the elevator by pressing all the buttons." Isco smirks. "Maybe I broke it on purpose because I love spending so much time with you." You turn towards the call button "Fucking prick." You press the call button and a voice quickly responds. "We are having technically difficulties, the repair man won't arrive for another hour." Isco whines. "I'm going to miss the game." You laugh. "Big deal, i'm stuck with you."

"I can't believe this is happening." You sink down onto the floor, pressing your back against the wall, forgetting you've got a shirt skirt on but Isco isn't looking anyway, he's too busy pressing the buttons. "On the bright side, you couldn't be stuck with anyone better." You narrow your eyes. "I rather be stuck in here with a murder." "Oh dear, you hate me that much? That's a shame isn't it." "No." You snap.

"You know i've never been totally honest with you Y/N." Isco says, finally starting to look at you, you look back up at him, your eyes locking together. "What? Are you in love with Sergio or something?" Isco lets out a nervous giggle. "No, i've been a jerk with you because I was jealous, i've always had a crush on you, Y/N." You take a good look, just to make sure he's not laughing at you. "Why are you telling me this now?" you speak softly, your hatred for him just melting away. Isco says nothing, just turns away from you with a smirk.

"Y/N, i've always had a weird fantasy." Isco covers your hand with his own, you don't pull away, too intrigued to hear what he's got to say. "What's that?" Isco takes in a massive breath. "You can say no if you want, but i've always wanted to have sex in an elevator." Your eyes widen. "What are you serious?" Isco nods. "Like I said, you can say no but what do you say?" You stand up and smile. "Why not?"

You're not sure how you're supposed to do this, but you are certainly not going to kiss him so you stand up, push your thong down to your ankles, hitch your skirt around the waist and bend over, resting your arms on your knees, pushing your ass high into the air. You hear Isco moan from somewhere behind you, followed by the sound of his jeans hitting the elevator floor. You tense up a little in excitement, maybe you do like him after all.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Isco grabs your hips, making you shudder in anticipation. "Yes, just fuck me before I change my mind." Isco laughs. "Yes of course." You throw your head back and moan, once you feel the tip of his cock pressed against your wet heat, it's been a while since you've had sex. You grip your knees as he sinks into you, filling you with an inch at a time, until eventually he's buried inside of you. "Why are you going so slow? We are fucking not making love." Isco can only giggle.

Isco digs his finger tips into your hips even harder, to get a better grip of you and pulls all the way out, only leaving the head inside only for him to slam back into you, pulling a moan from you, Isco moans in response and repeats the motion three more times, before settling into a rough, but deep pace. "You feel amazing." Isco whispers into your ear, as he drives in and out you, moving harder and deeper with every thrust until he eventually hits the sweet spot inside of you. A load groan escapes your throat from the amount of pleasure. Isco moans. "You are so fucking sexy." Isco changes his angle slightly, so every one of his thrusts slams into your G-spot, enjoying the way you moan underneath his body.

You throw your head back in pure pleasure, with the constant slam onto your G-spot, your legs are starting to shake and you know you can't hand hold on for much longer, the amount of pleasure he is giving you, is just too good. Isco slams your G-spot one last time and you are coming hard, squirting your juices around the cock in pure ecstasy.

Isco has to grip you even tighter to stop you slipping down onto the floor, your orgasm was just so good, it's been so long since someone has given you such an explosive orgasm. Isco himself is thrusting into you with all his might, as he chases his own orgasm, he growls, calling out your name as he spills inside of you, filling you up with his milky white seed.

Isco hasn't even had the chance to pull out of you, when the elevator starts to move again, the two of your frantically jump apart and pull all your clothes back into place, just in time when the door slides open.

You are not sure if you're sad or not when Isco steps out of the elevator but he hands you a piece of paper. "Here's my number, enjoy your ride down." You just see him wink before the elevator doors close.

The question is, do you call him or not?