The game we love to play - Mario Gómez

It's just a game the two of you play, a game you love so very much, but sometimes Mario feels guilty. You are a sweet innocent girl at 21, while he's 30 years old. Even though he loves the game just as much as you, the age gap worries him.

"I want to think of a new punishment for you, I don't the spankings are enough for my sweet little girl anymore." Mario chuckles, and digs his hand into his jeans, pulling out his painfully hard erection. "I was thinking more along the lines of throat fucking, what do you think darling?"

"I would love to have your cock in my mouth master." You let your mouth fall open, just letting him know how badly you want his cock. Mario smirks, his eyes meeting yours. Mario guides his cock to your open mouth, but he doesn't yet push inside, instead he runs the head over your swollen lips.

You poke your tongue out, and give the head of his cock a testing lick. Mario doesn't seem to want to wait anymore, and slams his cock inside of you, so the head is poking against the back of your throat. He's so big, you can't take him all inside.

"Don't forget this is a punishment Y/N." He says while gripping a handful of your hair, and holding your head down, your nose presses against his crotch. "You are my girlfriend, I don't like the way you looked at him." You try not to smile against his crotch, this is just a game, and you love it so much. Instead you look up through your eyelashes mocking innocence and nodding.

Mario seems satisfied with your nod, and starts to move your head by the lock of your hair, practically dragging you up his cock. You moan around him, using your tongue to lick at the vein, you love having your hair pulled it's a little kink of yours.

"You are such a good girl Y/N." He brings you to the tip, letting you lick at the sensitive head, dipping your tongue into the slit, lapping up every drop of pre cum. "I don't like punishing you, but sometimes I have to show you, just who you belong to." You laugh around his cock, the liar he loves this, just as much as you. Mario just moans from the vibration.

Mario pulls you off his cock, just for a second. Your eyes are shiny from the water building up, your lips are swollen, and a fine line of pre cum is running down your chin. Mario raises his eyebrow, and you know exactly what he wants you to say. "I'm only yours master, I belong to you, and only you." Mario nods satisfied, and pushes you back down onto his throbbing length.

Mario groans, and runs his hands through your long hair, letting you bob up and down freely now, as he gets closer to the point of no return. You stroke what you can't reach with your mouth, and bob your head up and down, using your tongue to give him extra pleasure, loving the needy whines you pull from his throat.

Mario comes without warning, his creamy white load runs down the back of your throat. You swallow the load quickly, you enjoy the way he tastes in your mouth. Sometimes you like to play with the load before swallowing, but this time Mario didn't give you the chance, so you swallow the lot in one big gulp.

You groan as Mario pulls back, he taps on your tongue with the head of his cock, letting any last drop fall onto our tongue. He places a hard kiss on your forehead, as he pulls out of you completely.