In the morning - Kevin Trapp

Found this on Tumblr

Prompt: requested

Author: Izzy

Summary: Kevin Trapp

You sigh happily, as the sun shines through a gap in the curtains, the golden rays pleasantly warm your skin, as you start to wake up. You are only wearing one of Kevin's t-shirts, and a pair of panties. A huge grin forms on your face, as an idea slips into your mind, you sit up and stretch in the bed. Kevin is laid on his back, sprawled out next you, a small grin on his soft features, probably having a nice dream, hopefully about you. Kevin looks really cute, when he sleeps especially on the nights when he talks. Kevin hums a little, as you push the duvet off the bed, and onto the floor. Exposing his body to cool winter air. Kevin is only wearing a pair of slack, grey boxer shorts, which do nothing to cover up his very impressive manhood, which is already hard, yes Kevin is having a very good dream.You've always wanted to surprise Kevin to a morning blow job, and what a great time to make your dream come true, you know just how much Kevin enjoys your mouth. Kevin doesn't have any training today, because of the match he played last night, now the two of you have the whole morning together.You don't waste any more time, too eager and excited to get things started. You dig your fingertips into the waist band of his boxer shorts, and very slowly start to ease them down, moving inch by inch until his impressive cock, springs free and slaps against his stomach.You gently straddle Kevin's lower legs, trying your hardest not to wake him up, yet anyway. You take his cock into your hand, and start to stroke him, feeling him twitch excitedly in your hand.You swiped your tongue along his underside, using the very tip of your tongue. Kevin smiles, and twitches in his sleep, but doesn't yet wake up. In fear of him waking up at any moment, you wrap your lips around his aching leg, and start to lower yourself down onto his cock, until he's pressed up against your throat, ignoring the gag reflexYou start to bob your head up and down his hard shaft instantly, slowly until you reach his head. You tease him for a little bit, lapping up the small amounts of pre cum, and dipping your tongue into the slit, and only then do you start to move once again."Y/n?" Kevin groans, before opening his eyes. Stretching as his eyes open, and come to fall on your mouth, dragging up and down his shaft. "Wow."You smile at him, around his cock, while sneaking your hand towards his balls, and give them a light squeeze. Kevin groans, and throws his head back, a few curses falling from his lips, while you stroke the parts of his cock, you can't reach with your mouth. Kevin pushes his fingers into your hair, and gives it a hard yank, indicating by that, and the sounds he's making, you know he's close.You draw up your head one last time, and start to him against the tip. Levin groans even louder than before, pulling on your hair harshly, making your eyes water. Kevin bucks up once, and it's enough to send him over the edge, he groans out y/n over and over, until he's filling your mouth with his milky white seed.You smile as you pull off him, keeping the seed in your mouth, to show him before quickly swallowing it all, in one go. Kevin groans, that's the hottest thing he's ever seen in a morning.You smirk and turn towards your boyfriend "Good morning, Kevin."

*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x

Miene Lieben

Hey guy's,

I know it has been long time since I wrote

But here are some news stories prompted by you guys

I am sorry I could not remember all the accounts to tag you guys

But if you like this chapter or imagine always PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE MY STORIES

And I also have written a story on Robert lewandowski called HIM please go check it out

Love you guys

XOXO