Jude Bellingham

prompt ==

Kayla

Jude Bellingham

He makes you feel better after a bad day at college

Smut

hope you like it kekekalex 

XOXO

 Hannah

================================================================================================================================================================

(Kayla's POV)

You finished the last parts of drafting your paper and you were trying so hard to hold back your tears, you had been working on this paper for a very long time mow but tomorrow was the day you would get your name in the college books, so you got up early that morning skipped your morning coffee stop because you had a lot of and energy and went to the lecture hall to start the final draft of your paper you wanted it to be perfect so sitting in the college you saw your professor come in early and the expression on his face was rugged.

"Hello Kayla" he said his mood a little melancholic

"Hey hey hey what happened" you said

"Unfortunately, there's some bad news well Dr. Bingley has fallen ill and he is not free for the next seven months" he said

"Wait it is impossible I thought he recovered from the accident forget about my paper is he okay" I said curiously

"Kayla what the hell is wrong with you, how can you be soo positive about this man wanting to review your paper he always makes reason to see your paper there are other professors who are waiting for papers give it to them for a person who at the age of 21 has finished a paper on the "Horse Shoe Nebula" can be soo dumb" he shouted at me

I was tearing up soo badly "you don't have to be soo rude about it "

"Well Kayla you are wasting your time with this man who literally does not deserve you and I want you take your leave from college today so you can rest--"

"no I can't miss class because of that man"

"Kayla you will go insane if you don't take a break from academics—"

"no no no" I said packing my bag

"Kayla go home you have spent your Christmas holidays and the whole summer like a schmuck go home NERD .If I had your boyfriend I would quit studying and spend all my time with him . you know doing –" he said

"well he is not lucky because I have not let him touch me till today" I retorted

"what the hell you are lying wait you're telling me you have dated him for 2 years and not slept with him no"

"well I am not a perv to give all the deets about my personal life but just so you know I had told me that if he wants to sleep with me he has to stick around for a long time and he supports my deci—"

"your wasting your life" he said pushing me out of the college gates

"okay bye I will decide who to choose to edit my paper on maybe you"

"meee"

"hold your breath" You said walking out of the college into your car and on the way home you stopped be the medic store and picked up the pills and another stop at the bakery for some bread as you wanted to make spaghetti tonight 

"What a day." You sigh climbing into bed next to your boyfriend Jude, who is reading through his tweets.

"Fuck."

He rubs his hand down your stomach until his hand covers your panties. "Can't wait to get in them." He wastes no more time and smashes his lips against your own, his hand still rubbing over your panties. The kiss is hot and steamy, full of tongue and teeth, you're breathless once he pulls away. "I'm so lucky to have you, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Jude places a soft kiss on your lips but quickly moves down to your breasts, kissing each one, not giving them much attention because he's soon kissing his way down your stomach. You suck in a deep breath, once he's kissing your panties, soon pulling them down to your ankles, where you then kick them onto the floor. "They look good on you, but so much better on the floor."

"So, so beautiful." You feel his hot breath against your pussy, instantly taking the sheets into your hands. Jude licks a long stripe over your pussy before turning his attention to your clit, licking over it a few times, just little kitten licks. "Jude please." You whine needing more, feels so good but it's not quite enough. "Tut, tut someone needy." but he moves his mouth towards your entrance, licking inside of you while his thumb covers your clit, pressing down harshly, giving you the friction you need. "Fuck yes babe keep doing that." You moan, bucking your hips up into his mouth. It feels so fucking good, his tongue exploring your insides while his thumb keeps on pulling you closer to the point of no return. He moves away from your hole and takes your clit into his mouth, while still rubbing on it harshly with the pad of his thumb, and fuck that's all it takes. "FUCKK." You scream as your release leaves you, squirting the clear liquid. You collapse down onto the bed breathlessly.

"That was amazing." You pant breathlessly, watching as Jude takes his cock into his hand and strokes himself. You watch him for a few seconds, how he swipes his thumb over the sensitive head, using his pre-cum as lube. "Stick it in me, babe." You pant, you know it doesn't sound sexy at all but the look in Jude's eyes says it all, he wants you bad. "Definitely taking you up on that." He manoeuvrers your body until your legs are wrapped tightly around his hips. His hard cock pressed up against you. "Love you so fucking much," Jude growls, pushing his fingers into your hair, pulling you into a messy kiss all while easing his way inside you, filling you completely. "Jude." You hiss, scraping your fingernails down his back.

He stalls for a whole two seconds, just to be a tease but soon starts to move. "Babe, fuck." You throw your head back as he fills you with slow but deep thrusts, you can feel every inch of his massive cock as it drags in and out of you, making you feel so full, so good. "Feel so wet for me babe." growls and slams his hips into you even harder. "My sexy fucking girl, so good." He pulls your ear into his mouth, sucking hard onto it. "Fuck, Ju--." You scratch down even harder into his skin as he thrusts into you with all his might, calling out your name over and over again until his hips start to stutter and he's coming inside of you with one last call of your name. You feel his warm cum filling you up, painting your inner walls. "Fuck that was so good." He pulls you into a tight hug and soon the both of you are fast asleep You're enjoying the warmth of his body too much to leave now.