Bath Sponge - Manuel Neuer

You are just about to turn off the shower, when Manuel pokes his head around the shower curtain, a big goofy grin plastered all over his face. "Hey." He smirks and steps into the shower with you.

"What you doing Manu-?" you begin to ask, but Manuel cuts off, and takes your hips into his hands, and presses you up against the wall, and slams your mouths together. You moan into the kiss, his rough lips furiously working against yours. "Manu..." You moan.

"I've missed you while i've been away on international duty." He mumbles against your lips. Manuel bows his head, and starts to suckle onto your collar bone, hard enough to leave a light bruise on your skin, but you don't really mind. Manuel uses his free hand to brush the skin on your body.

You thread your fingers into Manuel's hair, and give it a harsh tug, bringing his head back up, so you can claim his mouth, the kiss is much rougher than before, and you can barely keep up with him. "Manu.." You dig your finger tips into his shoulder. "Please, I need you."

Manuel already knows that you need him and he changes the angle slightly. Soon, you're sinking on his cock. You give a light moan, being filled up and once Manuel is buried to the hilt inside of you, he stalls for a few moments, giving you plenty of time to adjust to his huge member.

You shuffle your hips, until you start to feel comfortable, Manuel has the biggest cock you've ever seen, and sometimes you just need a little extra time to adjust. You give him a small nod, as soon as you are ready for him to move.

No sooner than you gave the nod, does Manuel start to move, rolling his hips and quickly picking up a fast pace. He's fucking you furiously against the shower walls, while the warm water beats down on your bodies.

You've missed him so much, while he's been away, you hate international breaks, and away games. Manuel seems to read your thoughts, and tilts your head, pounding into you, while he furiously kisses you.

You break the kiss, just to moan. You throw your head back in pure pleasure, and let Manuel know just how much you are enjoying this, while moaning as loud as you can.

Manuel sneaks his hand down towards your sensitive clit, covering the nub, with the pad of his thumb, while he pounds into you, matching his thrusts by circling your clit. You can already feel the tell tale signs of your orgasm building up in the pit of your stomach. Manuel fills you up with one more hard thrust, and you come hard, screaming his name as you squirt your juices around his cock.

Manuel gives a low growl, and you know that he is close to coming and he presses forward lips capturing yours once again, as he pounds into you with all his might, furiously slamming up into you, until he can't take it anymore, he breaks the kiss and growls out your name, as he fills you with his milky white seed.

You wince feeling a little sore, after he slips put of you, and gently lowers you back onto your feet, with another quick kiss, but this time softer and full of love.

You look down at your sticky body, dripping with manuel's seed and sticky from your own orgasm. "Well, looks like i'm going to have to clean up again.

Manuel smirks and picks up the bath sponge. "I'll help you."