So much more - Manuel Neuer

You had just about done with your friends, when you sit down on the nearest bar stool with a sigh. You can't believe they could just go off and leave you, just because they've met up with guys.

It's only when you order a double vodka and coke, you notice Manuel Neuer stood behind the stool, staring at you. No, he can't be you shake it off and take your drink, it's then he speaks to you. "Hey, the names Manuel, what's a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?" You shrug. "My name is Y/N, and i'm alone because my friends are selfish bitches." You giggle.

The two of you spend the rest of the night chatting to each, just letting the time pass by. The drunker you both get, the more things start to escalate. It starts off with a hand on your hip, quickly turning into him, rubbing at the patches of your bare skin, before you know it the two of you are making out in an almost empty night club. "Y/N?" Manuel asks, breaking away from your kiss. "I was wondering, do you want to come back with me?" You nod your head. "I'd really like that."

It turns out Manuel is staying in an hotel not too far from here. You both walk back to it hand in hand, he wraps his arm around your shoulder as you shiver a little from the cold, but the walk is only a short one and soon enough you are walking into his luxury suite. "Wow." Is all you can say.

Manuel doesn't say anything just shuts the door behind the two of you, and as soon as it's closed, he's pressing you up against it and smashes your mouths together. This kiss is rough, drunk and full of tongue. Your teeth smash together from the dizziness of all the alcohol. Manuel lifts you and wraps you around his waist, while never breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure you want this?" Manuel asks, he's so drunk but he can't contuine without asking all the same. "Fuck Manuel, i'm more sure than i've ever been in my life." And that's the response Manuel was looking for. "Wanted you since I met you." He whispers into your ear and goose bumps prickle up all over your skin.

Manuel, with your body still in his arms, walks you over to the large king sized bed and drops you down onto the soft sheets. He wastes no time in getting you naked. He helps you pull your dress up over your head, your bra and panties soon follow, creating a small pile, you had already kicked your heels off at the door. You just watch as Manuel shreds his own clothes, groaning a little as his hard cock slaps against his toned stomach.

"I'm going to make you feel so good Y/N." Manuel whispers as he spreads your legs and sits down between them. His thumb finds your clit and starts to rub at the sensitive nub, while two fingers slide into you. You groan as Manuel starts fucking you with two large fingers. "Feel good then babes?" He chuckles and rubs your clit a little harder. "Sh-shit." You swallow. "Please Manuel, don't stop."

Manuel leans over you, and kisses you for a second time but soon breaking it and trailing little kisses over your neck and collarbones instead. You tense up as you reach an orgasm approach, but Manuel chooses that moment to let his fingers slip out of you, leaving you empty and needy.

"Don't worry babe, there's more where that came from." He winks at you as he rolls a condom over his large length. You wrap your legs around Manuel's waist as his cock nudges up against you and sinking inside your wet heat. He wastes no time and reaches the hilt quickly. He gives you a small amount of time to adjust before he starts to fuck you slow, but very deep.

"Wow, just wow." You throw yourself back into the bed, eyes practically rolling into the backs of your head. Manuel chuckles and wraps his arms around you and smashes your lips together once again. "Manuel, fuck, you're-" You gasp in between each of the kisses breathlessly. "So good." Manuel breaks the kiss and smile. "Only for you."

One of Manuel's large hands slips back down your body and starts to play with your clit once again. You cry out in pure hot pleasure, the sensation feels amazing as he continues to fuck you, while putting you on the brink of pleasure. "You look so hot when you're panting out my name." You hadn't even realised you were calling his name. "Just do it, come for me darling."

You dig your nails deep into his skin and start to scratch at his back. "Fuck, Manuel I don't think I can hold on any longer." Manuel smirks. "Go on, come for me." And you do, you scream out his name and thrash on the bed as you spill your juices between your bodies. Crying out Manuel's name as you come down from your high.

Manuel continues fucking into you, much more slower now as to savour the moment. Something close to what you would call making love. "Y/N." He keeps on calling out, until you feel him stall inside of you and soon you feel his seed through the layer of the condom.

"Was this a just a one night stand to you." Manuel asks, as he pulls out of you and lays on the bed beside you, knotting the condom and throwing it into the area of the trash. "Well yeah, what else would it be." Manuel takes a deep breath and turns to face you. "I was wondering, would you like to make it something else and go on a date with me?" He says and passes you a piece of paper with his number scribbled onto it. You look him dead in the eye and smile. "I would love to."

The two of you fall asleep wrapped up in each other's arms, a one night stand which is about to become so much more.