Bright morning - Christian Pulisic

The sun light shines through a small gap in the curtain's and beams into your face. The bright light slowly brings you out of your sleep. The first thing you notice is, it's going to be such a beautiful day today, and the second thing is, how beautiful Christian looks when he's sleeping. looking so perfect and innocent, you just can't help but run your fingers over his soft cheeks. Your heart beat speeds up a little as he wakes up, smiling at you.

"How dare you wake a man from his dreams." Christian winks and wraps a protective arm around your shoulders. "But, there's nothing more perfect than waking up and seeing your face." You smile at him, and lean in. The kiss is soft and lazy but full of love and passion all the same. "Good morning." You smile, once the kiss is broken.

"I'm so glad we don't have a match today." Christian turns, puling your body closer to his own, you feel so warm and safe when you're wrapped tightly in his arms and there is no place in the world you would rather be. "Nothing beats spending a Saturday morning in bed with my number one girl." When you're with Christian he spoils you with compliments and makes you feel like the only girl in the world.

"There is also other thing I can do with my Saturday morning." Christian leans in this time, and takes your lips into his own. His tongue slowly enters your mouth and explores every hidden corner, in the wet cavern until he leaves you breathless and panting in his strong arms. "So beautiful." He smiles at you, while his hands roam over your body, taking in the pure beauty of you.

"How about we make this a perfect Saturday morning, instead of a good one?" Christian asks as he maneuvers his body, so he is leaning over your body, you know what he means as soon as you feel his impressive manhood poking at your hip. You smile up at him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I would love to babe."

Every ounce of Christian's body is over flowing with just the thought of making love to you, and he really can't wait any longer. "I love you babe, so much." He pecks your lips as he lines himself up with you, and slowly sinks inside. Filling you up inch by inch until you are completely filled up with Christian and his cock. "I love you too." You groan into his ear, enjoying the feeling of being filled up with the love of your life.

Christian starts to move, slowly pulling his cock out of you and pushing back inside of you. You run your hands up and down his back matching the thrusts of his cock. His mouth presses against your ear, whispering sweet nothings into your ear and he speeds up his thrusts.

"Come for me babe, it would be so perfect?" He asks as he presses his thumb against your clit, still slowly pounding into you, as he plays with your sensitive spot. " Christian." you cry out and dig your finger nails into the skin on his back as he brings you closer to the point of no return. "You can do it baby." You throw your head back and moan, the build up of please finally pushes you over the edge, you call out his name over and over again as you spill your juices between the both of your bodies. "So good babe." He says with another kiss to your lips.

Christian speeds up as he's close to his own orgasm, his hands grip tighter to your hips, moaning into your ear and with a shout of your name, he's filling you with his hot white load. He slips down after exhaustion of his orgasm and rests his head on your chest. You smile down with him and play with his fluffy hair, just running your fingers through it.

You reluctantly pull yourself away from his sweaty body and climb out of bed, pulling your silky bathrobe over your body. "You stay here, while I make us breakfast in bed." Christian wolf whistles as you leave the room. "Yes, then we can spend our day doing more of the same bedroom actives."