Tie me and tease me - Bastian Schweinsteiger

Bastian's naked body hits the bed with a loud thud. You don't waste any time, and instantly press your lips against his. While kissing him you lock a metal cuff around his wrist, then fasten the other end to the bed, repeating the motion with his other hand. So Bastian is completely helpless.

"Y/N." Bastian breaks the kiss, and pouts. He pulls on his restraints to test them more than anything. If Bastian's bee truly honest with himself, he'd say he's turned on right now.

You straddle his waist, and can feel his hard cock twitching underneath you, and pressing against your backside. "Stop being needy, or I won't let you come at all." You wink, taking his cock into your hand, and start to stroke his needy member.

"Are you going to ride me or what?" Bastian bucks up into your hand, trying to get more, but you did your hand into his thigh, and stop him from moving, causing another needy whine to escape his throat.

"If you keep this up Bastian, i'll leave you here alone, to get yourself off." You slide down his body, just so your dripping heat is pressed against his needy cock. "Oh wait, you can't, can you?"

You smirk as a great idea slips into your mind, no you are not going to ride him. Instead you are going to grind against him, until he's spilling his load all over himself, and reduces to a needy mess.

You lean forward, pressing your mouth against his, as you start to hump his crotch, your bare heat just grinding over that beautifully erect cock, and it's all ready driving Bastian crazy. "Fuck, your name please." He tries to buck up, but ends up bumping against your thigh, instead of your entrance.

"Oh yes." You groan, using the head of his cock, to stimulate your clit. It's amazing that you can give yourself pleasure, as well as teasing the hell out of Bastian. You are now furiously humping against him.

"Y/N.... please." Bastian whines. "Please, just ride me, this is torture, I need to come so bad." You giggle, and start to bounce on his cock, without his member actually being inside of you, and it's breaking you closer, and closer to the edge.

You reach down, and rub Bastian's cock directly over your clit, and it's just enough to push you over the edge, you squirt your juices, harder than you ever have in your life, covering Bastian's frustrated member with your slick juices.

"You look so hot when you squirt, fuck. But please just ride me baby." You don't take any pity on him, and just continue grinding against him, you can feel the pre-cum dripping out of him, so you know he's able to come this way.

"Nah ah baby, I bet you can come from me just using your dick like this." You grind as quick as you can now, hoping it will push him to the point of turn, and to your surprise it does. Bastian practically howls as he comes, spurting his milky white seed over your pussy.

You reach over and unlock both sets of handcuffs, and Bastian wastes no time, in tackling you down onto the mattress. "You naughty girl, but fuck that was so good."