No where i'd rather be - Antoine Griezmann

Antoine walks into the bedroom after a long afternoon training session and finds you naked on the double bed. Your long hair laid against the pillows, your breasts perky and your legs slightly open. Antoine's cock gives a twitch just looking at you. "What, what are you wanting?" He asks even though he knows full well what you want. You turn to face him and smirk. "I want you, inside of me."

You watch as Antoine stalks towards the bed like a predator after his pray. He's walking very slowly, dropping an item of clothing at a time, leaving a trail from the door, up to the bed. "I'm glad you're all mine." He growls as he jumps up on the bed, straddling your waist, but not putting any weight on you.

"You are so hot baby, this is such a great thing to come home to, you sexy girl." He leans in and attacks your mouth with his own. The kiss is needy and full of tongue and teeth, the two of you battling each other for dominance. You thrust your hips upwards to try and get a little friction from him. "Holy shit." Antoine whines and pulls away, his lips are swollen and wet from the roughness of the kiss.

"Touch me, Antoine." You growl not sure how much more of this you can take, you had been laid on the bed for at least an hour, waiting desperately for him to come and touch you. Luckily for you, Antoine doesn't seem to be in a teasing mood, and presses two fingers against your hole and lets them sink inside of you.

"So wet for me baby." He licks his lips and starts to thrust in and out of you with the two digits, while his thumb plays with your clit, just soft little strokes on the sensitive nub, nowhere near strong enough to bring you close to your orgasm. "Stop being a tease and fuck me already." Antoine smiles. "What my baby wants, my baby gets." And with that he pulls his fingers from you with a wet pop.

Antoine takes his leaking cock into his hand and gives it a few firm strokes, before lining himself up with your dripping pussy and slowly sinks inside of you. "You feel so good baby." Antoine groans as he reaches the hilt, relishing the feeling of you wrapped around his cock. You dig your hands into the sheets and thrust up. "Please babe, I can't take anymore move."

Antoine takes your hips into his hands and starts to thrust into you starting off slow and shallow, but inching deeper and thrusting harder with every thrust until he builds up a good strong rhythm, the sound of wet skin coming together echoing throughout the room. The both of you moan in unison, his eyes never leave yours, he's so in love with you and you've never been happier.

"Want to make me cum babe." You take Antoine by the wrist and guide him towards your aching pussy. He doesn't need to be told twice and strokes the nub with his thumb, rubbing you in time with his thrusts. His dick pounds into you harder as his hands work you towards your orgasm.

You know you're close to your orgasm when you feel the familiar pressure in stomach. "Antoine." You whine and it only takes one more thrust and you lose it. You throw your head back into the pillow, coming so hard you can see starts as you spill your juices against his hand. "So hot babe." He says and gently pecks your lips.

Antoine settles into a slower pace as his own orgasm approaches as to savour the moment of having you here, in bed with him. "You're all mine baby." He thrusts in one more time and he's following suit, screaming out your name as he fills you with his milky white seed.

"I love you." You say and run your fingers through his slightly damp hair. "I love you too." He says back and rests his head on your breast. "There is nobody I would rather be with, than here right now with you."