𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟏𝟔

Hoshiumi POV

Hoshiumi POV

" Hinata did you confess to y/n?" I asked while sitting on the bench with him in practice.

" Y/n chan? Ah yes i have, i confessed when I'm still a 1st year " He answered making my jaw dropped.

" Really?" I asked and he hummed in response.
" How about you hoshiumi?" He asked. " I don't know yet" I said and looked at y/n scolding atsumu and bokuto for the 4th time today.

" Well you can still confess, she still hasn't answered one of the confession she received " Hinata said. Making my hopes up.

' then later for sure!' I thought.

After practice

I waited for y/n to come out so that i can confess. " Good work" She came out. " Y/n" I grabbed her wrist making her look at me.

" Oh kourai " She smiled making my face heat up. " Can you spare some time to talk with me?" I asked letting go of her wrist.

" Sure " She answered. We walked out of the gym and straight to a quite place.

" I have to tell you something " I said clenching my fists and looking at her. " Are you perhaps confessing?" She asked with a little smirk.

" HAH?! OF COURSE NOT!" I panicked.
" You sure?" She asked. " Of course I am " I said.

" Really sure?" She asked taking a step towards me. " Yes" I said and looked away at her gaze. " Then why are you looking away?" She asked.

" FINE I AM! SO LISTEN CAREFULLY BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!" I pointed at her.

" Knew it " She smiled. I cleared my throat.

" You know, tonight in my dreams, you'll fall in love with me. Listen, in a picture book written of the future, you'll find love with me. "

"  For in this endless universe, we live at the same moment.You're the witness to a miracle. I was born to be here so I could love you. You appeared so you could be loved. "

" Your first love will last for 10s and 100s of years and will overlap with the story of my life. "
I confessed the cold wind of the beautiful brushed against our skin.

My eyes widen after hearing the words that i thought I'll never hear from her.

" You are the one who found my courage and I knew.  I wanna pay it back to spend it all on you. This love we raised together shaped by me and you.  You are the reason, Let me live this love with you. "