⊱𝟶𝟷𝟶

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I got outside of the gym and decided to see the night sky. " What are you looking at y/n san?" Hinata popped out beside me.

" I'm looking at the sky " I said. " Oh because the stars?" He asked. " No, because i can see my ancestors looking at me like what am i doing with my life " I said.

" Eh?" Hinata asked. " Now y/n don't say that  carelessly " Ennoshita said and dragged hinata with him.

"Oh you're here" A voice said and kuroo stopped beside me. " Looking at the stars?" He asked.

" Nah, I'm looking if one of ancestors are look-"i was cut off by ennoshita dragging me away.
" Sorry about her" Ennoshita said.

" What are we doing now?" I asked. " We're going home now y/n" Ennoshita pushed me inside the bus.

Suddenly i met tanaka's gaze. " I call dibs sitting with kiyoko san " I said and ran passed him to sit beside kiyoko san.

" Hey!" Tanaka said. " Sorry dude, i got first " I smirked and kiyoko san giggled. We begun to travel back home and suddenly kiyoko asked me.

" Y/n did you fix things with nishinoya?" She asked. " There's nothing to fix kiyoko san " I answered. " There are sometimes that we can take someone's hand to help them, but there are times that they need to do it themselves " I said.

" Because the past we've lost will no longer come back " I mumbled suddenly remembering that day.

Flashback

A loud thud can be heard inside the storage room. Nishinoya and asahi are currently arguing about the match earlier.

" This is all my fault, we lost because I'm not good enough " Asahi said.

" What do you mean? It's my fault i didn't did my best in supporting your backs, I'm not good enough being a libero " Nishinoya said.

"You all counted on me because I'm the ace, but y/n can support our team right?" Asahi looked at y/n who's clutching her fists.

" thank you for having me " Asahi got out of the storage room. "nishinoya are you ok?" Y/n asked while nishinoya is gripping on the broken mop.

Nishinoya put down the broken mop and got out of the gym without saying anything.
"Wait nishinoya!" Y/n chased after him.

" Why are you like this?" Y/n grabbed nishinoya's wrist. " It's better for me away from the club" Nishinoya said.

" Because of that lost?! You're not the only one who's feeling guilty about that, we all are! Come on nishinoya we can still win this back " Y/n said.

" I'm sorry y/n, i think we should stay away from each other from now on, I'm not worth being the libero and your friend" Nishinoya said and tugged his arm back.

" You can fill my spot right? You're better than me, since you're the star player " Nishinoya said and y/n punched him in the face.

" So this is how it will be huh? Then fine let's end it. But remember in the court you can't win alone that's why we are playing in teams. I don't know  which option you'll choose to follow but, you will never know if it's right ot wrong. That's why regret is always at the end " Y/n turned around and left nishinoya.

Y/n got back to the gym. " Are you ok y/n?" Suga asked. " I'm fine it seems like nishinoya is not coming back to the club either " Y/n said plainly.

Takeda sensei sense the lifeless in y/n's tone.
" Does losing prove that you're weak?" Takeda sensei catching everyone's attention.

" Isn't losing difficult for all of
you?" Takeda sensei asked.

" A challenge where, after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again? If you stay on your hands and knees that proves you are the weak " Takeda sensei said.

" Today, I'm the defeated " Y/n mumbled.

Flashback ends

" What will i be tomorrow?" I asked.