𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Wait you're here too?" Kuroo pointed at daichi. " Eh you too?" Daichi pointed back.
" Apparently all of the teams we've meet in high school are here " Suga sweat dropped.

" That's weird y/n invited us, fukurodani in tokyo metropolitan gymnasium " Akaashi said. " It's been a long time since I've been here " Kageyama said.

" Me too, lots of things happened here " Hinata said.

" What's up boys " Y/n got out of the gymnasium wearing her good old karasuno jersey and the team jacket hanging on ger shoulders.

Making everyone's jaw drop. " Man I'm getting flashbacks " Terushima said. " Come on enter you guys, do you all plan do stand there all day?" Y/n asked.

The teams entered the gymnasium. " Wait there's no one here " Himekawa said. " Wait don't tell me.." Tsukishima sweat dropped.

" I rented the whole gymnasium for a day "

" YOU WHAT?!" The all exclaimed their voices echoing the whole arena. " You're not surprise about this kenma san?" Lev asked.

" Me? Nah.. I can easily do this too " Kenma shrugged. " Of course i invited some people here " Y/n said.

And people started to come in. " Is that our cheering squad?!" The miya twins exclaimed.
" Of course i invited the little giant and fuki hibarida the coach of Japan's national team!" Y/n introduced the 2 and handed them a mic.

" Thank you l/n. L/n san here invited me and you all here to play volleyball again. Because volleyball became a part of our lives, this is where we all experienced losing and winning, making new friends/rivals and the feeling of excitement and nervousness stepping inside a big arena where thousands of people are watching you " Fuki hibarida said.

" Because even today we'll prove that playing volleyball is fun " Udai san said earning around of applause from everyone.

" But we don't have spare clothes to play with" Hirugami said making the others agreed. " I knew that will happen so that's why" Y/n pointed at something and someone.

" Please pick up your old but newly sized jersey from you coaches " Y/n said and the all team coaches are waiting with the old jersey of their respective team.

The guys rushed to get their old jersey. " Kiyoko san did you distributed to the managers their old uniform?" Y/n asked. " Yes i did along side with yachi " Kiyoko smiled.