⊱𝟶𝟷𝟻

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I noticed that nishinoya is looking away from us being quiet all of the sudden. "oh noya want to come?" tanaka asked him. "Sure it sounds fun" he replied.

I frowned at the sudden suggestion. I sighed and my eyes caught a box beside a lamp post thatat we are about to pass by.

I walked a little faster than the 2 and when i reached the box i saw a dog barking at me when it saw me.

"Oy Y/n what's wrong?" Tanaka asked as the 2 saw me. "it's a puppy" i said looking at the puppy. "it's a golden retriever " I added and i bent down to match it's height.

I grabbed the dog and we stare at each other for awhile, it bark at me wagging it's tail. "ohh it's cute! You should keep it!" tanaka said.

"Me?" I asked as the dog happily wagged his tail looking at me. "it's a boy" i said as the dog bark again. "he likes you y/n take it!" tanaka fanboy over the dog.

I stood up and carry the dog in my arms. "aw you look cute with it right noya? " tanaka nudged nishinoya's arm. "ah! Yes it's cute"he blushed.

"I'll try" I said and we continue to walk home."ohh if it didn't work out give it to me then" tanaka smiled petting the dog and i hummed in response.

We continued to walk our way and the dog fell asleep in my arms. We got on our 1st stop and it's my house.

" Well this is my stop" i said as we stopped in front of my house. "see ya Y/n!" Tanaka waved. "bye "nishinoya imitated him. I gave them a little wave and got in the house.

I unlocked the door. " Tadaima" I whispered and took off my shoes carefully trying not to wake up the dog.

I got in the living room and i place the dog in the couch petting it softly.

I made my way to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. " I wonder what should i eat? I can cook some chicken, rice ball and a miso soup" I said and i got out of my bedroom, i got down of the stairs and straight to the kitchen.