⊱𝟶𝟹𝟼

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

This prick is annoying.."hah.. You're pretty but you speak like a guy which is a turn off" He smirked.."i didn't ask god to create me to be pretty but god sure made your personality like a sewage water" I smirked back..

"Ah... Tobio i like your spiker can i have her?" He asked.."Y/n is my spiker.."kageyama declared.." Now go away from us prick" I glared..

"Sure but I'll get you" He smirked and walked off.."I'll kill him "i said bitterly.."that was awesome!" Hoshiumi said.."eh?"i flinched.."you shot him down in a cool way" He said..

Why did this fucker remind me of someone..as i shrugged off and continue to practice with kageyama...

The next day
3rd person POV

"Is something up with kageyama?"hitaki kotaro Asked.."you mean physically?no i can't think of any" The man beside him stated..

"Come to think of it when kageyama was in junior high he caused a buzz with a headline like 'a promising genius setter in miyagi prefecture!' I thought he'd fulfill that promise in his third year in junior High but I didn't hear about him at all" He added..

"Genius huh?.. I'm not sure what the actual definition for genius is but i think it's the furthest away from perfect that's what makes them interesting though" Hitaki kotaro stated..

As the practice begun.."kageyama's doing great on the left side and houshiumi's a great setter"the man from earlier said.."yeah he can play any position but.. Y/n L/n is practicing on her own again" Hitaki kotaro stated.. As he looked at the girl practicing her serves on the other side..

"But she has a very lot of potential tho" He added as the set ends.."ne ne L/n san wanna try to spike my sets?"atsumu asked walking towards Y/n..

"I don't wanna" She mumbled as she practice to toss the ball repeatedly.."aww come on just one"atsumu stated..as Y/n sighed..