. ˚◞♡ *ೃ༄

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Welcome to the empire of king F/n L/n
A stable empire living peacefully with his righteousness..

Along side with him is his wife the queen and his only daughter princess Y/n L/n.

y/n l/n is pretty popular across the whole nation.. For her beauty but the only problem she's cold as ice..

Many young noble men tried to take her hand in marriage but got turned down in a brutal way..

And if some of them dared to touch her they would die in the hands of the princess and she will not try to hide the murder from the empire..

"Is that the last one?" Y/n asked kiyoko her royal adviser.. " Yes Y/n sama" Kiyoko bowed.. "Good prepare a carriage I'll deliver this shit directly to his family" She said while she wiped the blood at her sword..

"Understood" Kiyoko walked away.. "When would this stop?.." Y/m asked wiping the blood on her hands.. "Y/n sama?.." Yachi her personal  and most trusted maid took a peak at the door..

"Don't come in yet yachi" She said and yachi immediately closed the door.. "Y/n sama the carriage is ready" Kiyoko said opening the door..

Y/n sighed and uses her magic to transfer the corpse in the carriage to transfer him easily than carrying it throughout the whole castle..

Y/n, kiyoko and yachi got in the carriage and made their way to the house of where the shit lived in..

Y/n got out of the carriage and the family of the  shit he killed immediately greeted her.. "Your Highness! What brings you here? Perhaps you took a liking of our son?" The duke asked..

Y/n threw the corpse of their beloved son in front of them.. " It seems like your so called son didn't know how the game works.." Y/n said and the whole family can't believe what they are seeing..