»»--⍟--««

Special chapter ( haikyuu x knb)

Special chapter
( haikyuu x knb)

Y/N POV

"Daichi are we really at the tournament?" Suga asked. " Yes and I believe that today it's scheduled for basketball and volleyball." He said.

We entered the stadium, we saw basketball players and volleyball players. We're about to walk on but there are basketball players blocking the way.

"Excuse me, can we get through?" Daichi san asked. And all of them looked at us.

"We're sorry!" The glasses guy said as they made a way for us and daichi thanked them.

My eyes landed on a blue haired boy and we stared for awhile, but i looked away at his gaze and continued to walk in until we reached the court.

" Ok let's change into our jerseys!" Daichi said. "Hai!" We answered. I took off my team jacket and revealed my jersey.

Kuroko POV

Me and the girl earlier stared at each other for awhile but she broke it and continued walking. As for us we walked to the viewers seat.

" Oh, it's her" Kagami pointed at something. I looked at where he's pointing and saw the girl from earlier.

She grabbed a volleyball and got to a service box if I'm correct. She dribbled the ball before tossing it to the air and spiked it.

" That was amazing "kagami said. " Am i blind or that was really fast?" Izuki san asked. Suddenly a basketball rolled beside her foot.

She picked up and looked at the hoop behind her. She shoot the ball with ease and almost formless.

" Eh?!" The others exclaimed. " is that a formless shot?" Kiyoshi san sweat dropped. " Wait, is she?" Riko san looked at the girl and her eyes lit up.

She took something out of her bag. "Is that a?" Izuki san sweat dropped. " A volleyball monthly magazine " Hyūga san said.