𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝟏𝟕

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Hm? Yes love you can come over " Suna smiled while talking with someone on the phone.
While his sister is secretly listening.

" Bye love " Suna ended the call. " Is that y/n nee chan?" His sister asked. " Huh? Yea she's coming over " Suna answered.

" Really?" His sister gleamed and suna hummed in response. " I want to spend time with nee chan so don't keep her by yourself nii chan!" His sister crossed her arms.

" She's my girlfriend of course i get to keep her all for myself " Suna smirked at his sister. " Then I'll just have to steal her away from you" His sister smirked back.

" How so?" Suna asked. " I have ways " She smirked. " Fine. But only for an hour " Suna gave up. " Yey!" His sister cheered.

Moments later

" Nii chan " His sister called. Suna hummed in response while waiting for his girlfriend's arrival.

" You didn't tell me about how you met y/n nee chan " His sister said. " I met her during nationals when we're both 2nd years " Suna answered.

" Ohh.. She fell in love with a deadpan person like you?" His sister raised a brow. " This deadpan person is your brother. And besides who can resist me?" Suna proudly asked.

" Talk about pride. I thought the only girl will love you is mom " His sister said earning a pillow hitting her face.

" Hey!" His sister threw the pillow back in which suna caught. " I'm curious why did you fell in love with her?" His sister asked.

"Hmm well, playing in the nationals i was so bored and fed up, until she appeared. On a distant court of glistening sweat of a girl, who fight undefeated. " Suna started remembering their match in the nationals.

Our eyes met and my heart thumped. And I fell in love with an angel with an incredible smile. " Suna smiled with a visible tint of red on his cheeks.

" You're so lame" His sister sighed. " If I'm so lame why is she mine now?" Suna smirked and his sister rolled her eyes.

Suddenly a car parked in front of their house.
" She's here" Suna stood up. " Now don't you dare tell her that " Suna said before going to open the door for y/n.

" Oh I'm so gonna tell her that "