𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄

Helloo this is Carat_pink speaking

Helloo this is Carat_pink speaking. Finally after writing this story for about 2 years i think, the journey of y/n l/n of notice me cold heart chan has come to an end.

Quick question:

" Did you all finish it from 1st to last chapter?"

At first making this story i thought let's create a typical cold hearted person who will open up her heart when she fell in love. That was my 1st concept in this story, but as far I'm writing this i want some life lesson for my readers to see when reading this, suddenly i don't want to focus it on romance let's have teamwork and the building of bonds of one another.

Another question:

" How many views did you saw and started reading this story? "

At first i was getting a little amount of reads but as time passes i was getting a tons of notifications of reads, votes, comments and followers. Like i never expected this to happen at all like getting 100k to 800k reads.

To my silent readers out there who are still voting and reading thank you for supporting this story.

If some of you are wondering. Yes, i will be editing this story, under heavy editing, and you all can read the edited chapters after i edit it. I will try not to cut out the famous scenes in this story.

And i also apologize in advance because i can't do the interview with the characters in this story because of a tight schedule and i kinda forgot about it.

I hope you all love the special chapters i created i hope it made you laugh.

And i also hope that you all will think to re read this someday to feel nostalgic or because it is worth of re reading. Feel free to share it with other readers.

Now reader chan
" What are your thoughts on reading this story? i would love to hear them "

Don't forget to check out my other books if you love/like this one. Some of them are on hold because I'm not in the mood in updating them yet, but i will try not to discontinue them.

Once again thank you for following the journey of cold heart chan.