Ryujin X Yeji - Gone (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"What are you doing?!!!" I yelled at her as she put me in handcuffs, and put me in a chair. "Let me go slut!" I yanked on the handcuffs but she wrapped a rope around the chair, tying it. "Hwang Yeji! Let me go this inci... DENT!" Yeji put a vibrator on me, making me jump. I kicked her leg, "Hwang Yeji!!! You are gonna get punished if you don't stop!"

Yeji grunted, "Stay still for fuck's sake!" She tied me down even more. "Ughhh! Let me go right now!" She smacked my face, making me whine. I'm the fucking top. Yeji smacked me again. "Agh! Stop it!" She turned the vibrator on a higher level, making me groan and use all my strength to get out of the chair. You could see my muscles and veins. Yeji pushed me back and bit my ear, whispering in it, "Don't you fucking flirt with girls and ask to fuck one, cunt." I widened my eyes, shocked at what she was saying.

She smacked my face again but I didn't react. "You're my fucking girlfriend, is that not fucking clear?" I tugged on the ropes. Yeji gripped me, her nails digging into my skin, and bit my ear again, "I said is that not fucking clear!" She shouted. I winced, leaning my head away because she yelled into it. "Yeji, get this off me right now." She slapped my face hard to where it stung and pulled my chin, tilting me up towards her. I gulped, looking through my sub's now dominant eyes. She was pissed.

"Is that clear?" Yeji spits on me. I bit my lip, "You're a slut, that's pretty clear." She growled, "You're a cheater, that's pretty clear." I hissed, "I didn't cheat on you," Yeji yanked on my hair, "But you want to." I gritted my teeth, "And I will." Yeji hit me as hard as she could. I hissed in pain, tilting my head back, and wincing from it. I could feel blood dripping. Yeji bit my neck, making dark hickeys, and hurting me. "I'm just gonna have to punish you until you realize that I am your only girl."

"You don't punish me! I punish you!" Yeji pinched my clit, making my voice crack, and my mouth opens wide. I started shaking and cried, "It hurts!!! Stop it!!!" Yeji stabbed it. I cried loud, "Stoppppp!!" She took her hand off and said, "I'm not stopping shit until you listen." I closed my eyes, furrowing my eyebrows, "Get this off meeee.." Yeji moved away, sitting in a chair across from me, just watching me get tortured. I was gonna be strong and not give her what she wants. But... she made me so vulnerable.

Her stare of jealousy and sadness like she wasn't happy with me. Like she hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. Like I betrayed her and left her to watch it all. Well, it wasn't my fault she hasn't been giving her body to me. Smack. I flinched, snapping out of my thoughts, and looking at the girl that just slapped me. "Don't expect me to give you my body asshole!"
I winced, blinking in confusion. How did she know I was thinking about that? "I can read your mind, stupid. You're a punk." Yeji says.

She shoved a dildo into my pussy making me widen my eyes and cry, "Stop it!!! I'm sorrryyy, I'm sorrryy my love, I love you with all my heart..!" I yelled truthfully. Yeji gripped my thigh, "If you meant that then you wouldn't be asking for another girl's number, heart, and virginity!" I cried, throwing my head back, "P-please!!!! I love you Yejiiii! I didn't mean toooooo!" She grabbed the vibrator, putting it on me more.

Tears poured out of my eyes as I thought about what I did and what she was trying to do to me because of it. Yeji put tape over my mouth, "I don't want to hear it. You broke my heart Ryujin." She pushed the dildo deeper, "I'm supposed to be your girlfriend." I sobbed, unable to speak or anything. But at least the pain started to go away. Yeji growled, "I have to hurt you for you to understand that, you see how messed up that is?" I was too busy feeling overwhelming pleasure so I just kept my head back.

Yeji slid her fingers in, "I'm just gonna torture you until I believe you." My heart was pounding and my body was trembling. "Now you know what I feel like. I'm sick of you only getting to punish me when I do something bad, but you did something bad and you deserve a mean punishment. I would never do that to you." I shook my head crazy, making fists, and trying to get out of it. The tape blew off and I cried hard, "Ahhhhhh! Make it stopppp!" I lifted the chair because I was fighting so hard.