Ryujin X Yeji - Spoil

POV | Yeji

"Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah," I kiss all over Ryujin's face while she was trying to deny it but I gripped her wrists, making sure I got atleast 5 kisses in. "Yeji... stop... it's annoying," The younger girl whined, finally getting away. I blink, my smile fading. It's okay, Yeji. She's just in a bad mood probably. "Hurry up already, I wanna go home and get something to eat," She hisses. Oh. My lips twitched as if I were to say something but I held it back and grabbed the pants in my size. We were shopping for clothes and apparently she didn't want to anymore.

I cleared my throat, looking down, "I-is.. is everything.. o-okay?" Ryujin gripped my arm, "No, now let's go." I bit my lip as she took me to checkout and paid for my clothes, "Well there goes 500 dollars down the drain in one day." I furrow my eyebrows, "Ryujin, I said I didn't have to get-" She interrupted, "No. It's whatever." I pout, "Then why do you say that, then? You don't have to spend money on me... just because Lia buys Yuna a whole ton of shit, doesn't mean you have to do that for me. I'm perfectly fine with just our relationship alone."

Ryujin stopped walking and then said, "I just want to the best for you. I want to get you everything you want." I swallowed, "You want to go home to show Lia the stuff you got me, don't you? She just got home, didn't she? Ryujin, I'll say it again, you don't have to spend money on me." She grumbled, not saying anything as we got into her car. I looked over at the younger when we were going home, "I.. I was actually.. gonna return a few things." She slammed on the brakes, making a car honk, "What?!"

I nudged her arm lightly, making her pay attention to driving but was still upset, "Why?! No! Don't! I bought all that for you, come on..." Without responding, I got onto my phone. "I need to spoil you... I just have to, Yeji." I shook my head, "I'm really sick of this game, Ryu. I love you but I need you to spoil me with your love. Not your money." She whined, "Yeddeong~~~~"

"I'm serious," I lick my lips as she pulled into our driveway, then grabbing all of the shopping bags, and holding my hand as she took me inside. "Holy fuck, Gucci, Louis Vuttion?!" Chaeryeong gasps at the bag logos. Lia and Yuna were also in the room. She set them down and backhugged me which surprised me, "It's nothing, just a little gift for being the most gorgeous woman on this planet." I blush at the compliment and her hands holding me,
"Plus Gucci looks good on her."

I bit my lip, and of course it's about the money and clothes. "Yeji doesn't look very happy," Lia says. "Spoiled brat," Yuna mumbled. I swallowed, looking down. I wasn't a brat. I just didn't want to her spoil me. I walked off to my room and could hear Ryujin arguing with them. I wasn't a spoiled brat, right? Please tell me, I'm not.

Ryujin entered my room watching me put the bags next to my closet. "What did you say?" I mutter, taking my hair out of a claw clip. "That you aren't a spoiled brat and I've been spoiling you too much..." Ryujin says. I looked back at her, "Wait... you told them that?" She sighed, nodding. Ryujin came closer to me, putting her arms around my waist, and holding me while we looked in the mirror. She kissed my jawline, "You're right, you always are, Yeddeong."

I turn around, wrap my arms around her neck, and she started kissing me. Ryujin pulled away after losing her breath and mumbled, "Fuck, I'm so hungry." I giggle and pinch her cheeks, "I will make you some food with love if I hear that you're sorry." Ryujin's eye lit up when hearing that I'd make her food and then she pouted, "I'm sorry, my lovely baby. And we will cook together with love. There's nothing wrong with spoiling each other with food, is there?"

I shrugged, "Eh, maybe we'll get fat. Whatever, as long as I'm with you and we are both happy." Ryujin kissed my cheek, taking my hand as went downstairs. "Woah, what changed...." Chaeryeong looked at us. I got out a pan and other utensils as Ryujin got out ingridents to make a dish together. We bumped into each other while trying to get to the other side of the kitchen at the same time. Ryujin lifted my chin, kissing me as we passed each other, of course making me blush.

"You look very hot with your hair down, Yeji," My girlfriend says, pouring water in the boiling pot. I went over to the stove with her, dropping the pasta in the pot. "Oh really?" Ryujin's waist pressed against my ass and leaned her head over my shoulder but was careful not to hit the stove hood and said, "Alexa, play Les by Childish Gambino."

Chaeryeong walked further in and looked at the stove, "You guys are making pasta?" I nodded, feeling Ryujin's hands interlock with my fingers. "Baby, you're the baddest~ baby, you're the baddest girl~ nobody else matters~ nobody else matters girl~" Ryujin sang near my ear along with the backtrack of the song. She then grabbed my cheek, "We're kissing in the bathroom~ we're kissing in the bathroom girl~ I hope nobody catch us~ but I kinda hope they catch us." She gave me a big smooch. "Ew~ what, you guys are doing this in the middle of the kitchen?"

Her arm then moved mine upward, twirling me as the song continued, and she rocked her hips with me. "Mmh~, you are so sexy," She checked me out with a grin. I wink, "All for you." Lia and Yuna walked in, "What the hell did we just walk into?" Ryujin looked back at them and smacked my ass, "Me and my bitch." I chuckled while watching their reactions. "Fuck you. Can I have this dance?" We pulled apart and she had her hand out, ready to be taken by my own. I switched to have my back against her again, and grind against her.

"Woah, okay. You guys are seriously the weirdest couple I've ever met," Yuna portrays her opinion. I scoff, "Well our relationship isn't perfect and we understand that and are working on it. But we love each other with our whole hearts." Ryujin nuzzled her nose against me, "Yah... sing that high note from the other day." I roll my eyes and then sang, "I love you~~~~~" She smiled brightly and held me, "See? And she's not a spoiled brat, she's just a spoiled girlfriend." I blush, laying my head in her neck.

"Shit the pasta!" The smoke detector started beeping and Ryujin quickly turned the ventilation hood on. The girls also helped. We then all started laughing after the panic was over. Ryujin kissed my forehead, "I love you, my spoiled with love girlfriend."