Ryujin X Yeji - Toxic (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I smashed her against my door, thrusting the dildo into her ass hard, "I told you.. to not hang around Minju!" Yeji drooled, "M-mommy.. I didn't mean to.." I smacked her ass, continuing to bang her. I groaned, "Shut up with the excuses, you've done it too many times.." Yeji arched her back, moaning, "Uhhh~" I hissed, "You're such a pathetic slut.." I gripped my hand around her throat.

"I don't know why you're my girlfriend if I just gotta fuck your slutty ass.." She leaned toward, "Ohhh~ h-harder!" I gripped onto her shoulders, hitting her hard, "Damn I don't know why I'm listening to you, this is a punishment.." Yeji furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm a good girl.." I threw her on the bed, thrusting super hard, my body completely straight though, "You're a slut!"

"Ah! Ahhh~~!" Yeji humped her ass on the dildo and this is where it comes.. the punishment part. I pulled it out, hearing her scream, and then kick me. "I told you not to hang around her and that's exactly what you did, have fun slut," I smacked her pussy hard, leaving her in there, making sure to keep the strap with me. Yeji is such a fucking slut. I've said too many times now but it's true. I almost want to break up with her because of it, but some days when she rides my strap so good, looks so cute when I fuck her, eats me out, oh I remember why I'm with her.

Little toxic you could say. But we don't act like it. I sighed. I've just been so moody lately and whenever I see her with another girl, I take out my anger on it. I've always punished her though. She's a brat too, so it's a need to have punishments in our relationship. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard soft whines and moans coming from my bedroom. Good thing the girls weren't home to hear us fucking. "Uh.. mmh.. why does she always have to leave at the good part.."

That's what a punishment is Yeji. Apparently she doesn't like these type of punishments, but she was bad, so it's what she gets. "R-ryu.. help me.." I heard a squirt. "Uh fuck~ call me a slut again.. smack me hard.." I leaned up against the door, hearing her struggling to breathe, and the splash sound her pussy would make. Fuck. That sounds hot. I quickly went in because I couldn't take it. There she was rubbing her pussy in a circular motion, trying her best.

I lifted up her legs, and edged her, making her eyes roll back, her mouth opening too.
Yeji came all over my hand, looking at me with the puppy look. "Don't give me that look, wash up, we're going out to dinner tonight, with the girls too." Yeji quickly nodded and kissed me softly, nuzzling her head against mine, "I'm sorry for being bad.. I love you so much.." I nuzzled back, kissing my baby, and lifted her off her feet. I wrapped my arms around her neck, "I'm still mad at you, but mommy needs her cuddles.."

I put my hands around her stomach and let her cuddle my neck and peck my cheek. "I won't see Minju anymore, I promise.." I kissed her cheek, "Good girl, now go shower." Yeji smiled, going off to the bathroom. Maybe that's why she's my girlfriend. Not Minju but the cuddling and the kisses. Wow.. that made me happy.

| Time Lapse | The next day

I slumped my way home, laying like a rag doll on my bed, and thought about today. When she ditched me to hang out with Minju.. again. She promised me.. aren't those are what our promise rings are for? Of course I was angry, but I was more sad than angry. How could she just go with her again? Am I being too overprotective? Am I jealous?

"Unnie.." Yuna knocked on the door. "Unnie?!!" She ran over to me, hugging me tightly. I cried, holding the younger, "I hate Yeji.. she's so.. rude.." Yuna cuddled me, "What happened unnie? Did you.. depart?" I cuddled her back, sniffing her hair, "I-I'm just done.. I'm exhausted and can't put up with her shit anymore.." She wrapped her leg around mine, giving me the warmest and tightest hug.

POV | Yeji

"Finally, I can get her back, she can now feel the pain of how I feel, I bet she'll punish me again too which I don't mind my ass getting destroying, I love it." I mumbled to myself, going upstairs, and went into Ryujin's room ready to be fucked when I saw her.. with another girl? My heart shattered, a lump beginning in my throat.