Ryujin X Yeji - Too much for one night 👀 (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I held the girl by her neck with my thumbs on her jawline as our tongues touched and kissed. Yeji curled her tongue around mine which gave me the opportunity to suck it and pull her even closer as she was on my lap. My girlfriend let go of my mouth and looked speechless. I smirked, kissing her with my lips now. She bit my lip, moaning in between kisses when we would lose our breath.

I loved kissing my girl like this. Yeji moved her hands to my shoulders, gripping onto my shirt as I dominated the kissing. When I needed a break from her mouth, I went to her neck, pecking it sweetly and sensually. Yeji moaned, "Ryujin~" I pulled away, looking at her, "Yes?" My girlfriend looked at her phone next to me, "Shit, I gotta go, I'm late for work.." She got off my lap and kissed me, "I'll see you when your shift is done. I love you." I stood up, kissing her again, "I love you too, bye bub."

The girl blushed and made her way to the door. So here's the story. I saw my love getting ready and we started making out when lead to sitting on our bed for about 20 minutes. I was obsessed with her and couldn't take it. I will admit that I even had my hand in her pants, gripping her bare ass because of her thong. I would fuck her then and there but we didn't have the time. I'm lucky I got as much time that I did.

All it did was prepare me to treat her good tonight. Because I had all the time tonight and would stay up all night even if it meant I'd suffer at work tomorrow. She meant that much to me and well that much to my hormones too. We hadn't had sex in a few weeks so I was so needy and ready. I was so ready to dominate her submissive self and make her whine and whimper yet praise me for how good of a mommy I was. And no I was not going to masturbate. I was just gonna let myself keep this feeling until tonight.

| Time Lapse | 6 pm

I got a text from my girlfriend while I working the cashier at the bookstore/yogurt place, I worked at, and no one was around so I read it.

My bubby😘: When's your shift end?

Me: 8

My bubby😘: You okay?

Me: Just bored

My bubby😘: It's fine if you're not up to it tonight since you have to work late and all

Me: Then who will please you darling?

My bubby😘: Yah! Don't worry about me, I don't need to be pleased.

Me: I'm still on for tonight. Eat dinner and be ready for when I come home because I am not stopping

My bubby😘: Geesh a little controlling? Yes ma'am. I'm all yours.

Me: I wish I could fuck someone through a phone

My bubby😘: With that, I can't wait 😏

I closed my phone because a customer came up to the desk and I was grinning and quickly changed my face expression. "Ah yes, would you like to checkout?"

Soon, it was almost closing time, and I got some free yogurt, then going to my car. When I came home, I was greeted by our pets, and looked around. It was dark and quiet. "Yeji? You home?" I called out. No answer. I put my stuff down on the counter then went up the stairs, going into our bedroom, "Yeji?" She wasn't in here either. I looked around, seeing her phone on the nightstand so she has to be here.

I opened our closet door and Yeji flinched, "Shit! Ryujin!" I blinked, eyeing her up and down to see the lingerie she was struggling to put on. I laughed, coming towards her, and pulled it up, making her embarrassed. "You scared the shit out of me." I stroked her cheek, "I could tell. You were trying to impress me, huh?" My girlfriend turned around, pecking my lips, "You know me so well."