Chapter 13

Lizzie's POV:
Why was I nervous? We'd hung out so many times before. I think I was always conscious that anything I did or say could push her further towards Scarlett. All I wanted was for her to be mine, if I hadn't been so scared she would already be and I wouldn't be in this situation. I've only got myself to blame. The doorbell goes and I open the door to see Y/N with a goofy grin on her face.
"Hey. Come in," I say opening the door wider. She pulls out bouquet of flowers from behind her back. And I start smiling. She steps inside and shutting the door behind her she hands me the flowers.
"Thank you they're beautiful. I suppose you're alright too," I smirk kissing her on the cheek
"Just alright. I'm going home if that's the sort of backhanded compliment I'm going to get," she laughs turning around. I grab her hand spinning her around pulling her in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around her neck kissing her passionately.
"You're not going anywhere," I instruct. She sits on the couch and I sit on her lap.
"What are you doing?" She asks confused.
"Well Tom's not going to be here for another half an hour he messaged to say his running late so I thought we could cuddle," I explain. She starts smiling as I nuzzle into her neck.
"I like this Lizzie," she says holding me tightly.

Y/N and I must've drifted off because we're both startled by the door bell. I kiss Y/N's cheek before getting up and answering the door to Tom. He sits down in the chair so Y/N and I can have the sofa.
"Thanks for letting me third wheel you two," Tom jokes. Y/N sticks her finger up at him.
"Alright smart mouth you can pick the movie. While Y/N and I sort out the snacks and drinks," I say passing him the remote. Y/N follows me into the kitchen and puts the popcorn in the microwave while I sort the drinks. She stands near the microwave waiting for it to start popping.
"You know if you watch it. It'll take longer," I state laughing at her impatience.
"Well how do you suggest I distract myself?" She asks.
"I have a few ideas," I smirk. She pulls me in for a kiss lifting me up on the counter. I wrap my legs around her waist holding her against me. Kissing her felt so good and right. We're broken apart by the incessant popping noise coming from the microwave. She kisses me once more as she lifts me off the counter top.

We head back into the lounge with everything and Tom has picked my favourite Star Wars movie. Y/N and I sit slightly apart so to not make Tom uncomfortable. Throughout the first half an hour of the movie I could feel Y/N watching me. Sometimes I'd glance at her and she'd be smiling at me. Slowly but surely we were edging closer together.
"Will you please just cuddle or whatever instead of fidgeting the entire time?" Tom requests pausing the film. Y/N and I blush embarrassed. She wraps her arm around me and I cuddle into her neck.
"Ok are you going to stay still now?" He asks. I nod.
"Shut up and play the film Tom," Y/N smirks. He rolls his eyes and presses play.

We watch two Star Wars movies back to back by the time the second one had finished Y/N was asleep with her head rested on my shoulder.
"I'm going to head out I've got an early call time tomorrow. Thank you for having me," Tom whispers.
"You're welcome," I say quietly. The sound of the front door shutting wakes Y/N up.
"Sorry I must've dropped off your shoulder is comfy," she mumbles sleepily.
"Do you want me to drive you home or you could stay?" I offer.
"Do you want me to stay?" She asks smiling.
"Yes," I reply without hesitation. She giggles at the speed of my answer and I blush. Y/N stands up and takes my hand.
"Come on I need some clothes. Although I know you'd prefer for me to sleep without them," she teases. I take her to my room and give her something to sleep in. She doesn't go to the bathroom to get changed just starts undressing I turn around so as not to make her uncomfortable.
"It's nothing you haven't seen before Lizzie. You can turn around," she laughs.

I turn back and bite my lip smiling as I watch her get ready. She walks over to me once she's ready holding me by the waist.
"Do you like what you see?" She smirks.
"Yes," I reply breathless.
"Good," she whispers inches from my lips before moving away and lying in the bed. I was so frustrated.
"You're mean do you know that?" I sigh climbing in next to her turning my back on her. She giggles at my frustration. I feel Y/N move up behind me and slips her hand around my waist to hold me against her. She starts trailing her fingers up and down my lower stomach. I tried to steady my breathing to show I wasn't bothered but I ultimately failed. She moves my hair to one side and starts kissing my neck leaving small bites causing me to moan. Don't let her know you're bothered. She starts trailing her fingers up and down my thigh now.

Screw this I turned around pinning her hands above her head as I straddled her. She smirks proud of herself.
"Is this what you wanted?" I ask. And she nods smiling.
"What else do you want?" I whisper against her lips.
"You," she replies breathless. I kiss her lustfully, wanting her badly. And I had her at least in this moment.